HDS Spring Cleaning

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
After these last runs of special metals we did some spring cleaning at HDS.
After sweeping the floor we noticed something in the dust bin... a few somethings (ok. They were not in the dust bin but work with me here).

We found a few emitters we didn't realize we still had that were already mounted. These are getting put into heads as I write.

3 Nichia NC30
4 Nichia NC50 (3 O'Clock High)

These were from the previous group buy.

We plan to offer these in a few weeks. Once we pin the date down, I will let you know.

Notice the "C" in there.

The remaining "B" Nichia emitters are going to be held onto for the NA run (which is a few months off) and perhaps a special 10 year Rotary/Executive Anniversary run. Still being discussed by Henry and myself.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
After these last runs of special metals we did some spring cleaning at HDS.
After sweeping the floor we noticed something in the dust bin... a few somethings (ok. They were not in the dust bin but work with me here).

We found a few emitters we didn't realize we still had that were already mounted. These are getting put into heads as I write.

3 Nichia NC30

These were from the previous group buy.

We plan to offer these in a few weeks. Once we pin the date down, I will let you know.

Notice the "C" in there.

The remaining "B" Nichia emitters are going to be held onto for the NA run (which is a few months off) and perhaps a special 10 year Rotary/Executive Anniversary run. Still being discussed by Henry and myself.

DAM*** Hogo, I swear you and Henry both are doing my head in with all these surprises! And here I thought I was done!!! Never mind, it is what it is.
You've got my attention anyway.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 Nichia NC30

Both are great LEDs. I like my warm HDS and my 3 o clock HDS!:rock:

Maybe also an idea putting the NC30 & NC50 also into the Natural HA and or Anniversary run. Could be a great addition to possible LEDs for "special" lights? At least the NC50 is sold out @Virence.

And who knows if you clean up the edges of the HDS Parts Storage you will find a few forgotten Ti Clicky lights, or who maybe the forgotten parts of the top secret Damascus run... :crackup:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
@INFRNL

d95e35afdaa3050f0dce775ddec18812.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
LOL! I like it but I can guarantee we will be inundated with "my tailcap doesn't match" and "my battery tube is lighter than the head" etc. etc.
Someone might even post here unaware that they will be beaten down mercilessly by those who don't care about matching! LOL!

There are just some things so painful, Henry doesn't want to do them again. Cerakote for example. It took 10 years for him to agree to a titanium run, and then some other poor slob had to run it. I've brought up just running HA and let them be mismatched, but even my powers of persuasion (relentless begging) has been ineffective.

I understand. Btw You didn't happen to get an item to test out from and unknown source in ny did ya?

Latest posts