Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Name change request

Unenlightened

Default Name change request

Sorry for the bother, but if it is possible, I would like to have my name changed from twisty to Trenton, or Trenton Entwistle if my first name is already in use.

Thank you,

Trenton
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Bob and Doug MACKENZIE

Default Re: Name change request

Ordinarily, a long time member such as yourself isn't permitted a name change. When there are a large number of posts to evaluate to see if there's a history that might merit keeping a consistent history, it's a huge undertaking. However, with your history of only 7 posts was very easy to check through.

Unenlightened

Thanks so much. I haven't been around in a... while.

T.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Bob and Doug MACKENZIE

Unenlightened

Default Name change request

i have had a change of name due to marriage last year and therefore my email has changed but i am unable to find where i can change this - or does it need to be done by a moderator??currently i am able to use old name email but only for a few short weeks so need to make change soonish please

Quote Originally Posted by HowardSwome View Post
    i have had a change of name due to marriage last year and therefore my email has changed but i am unable to find where i can change this - or does it need to be done by a moderator??currently i am able to use old name email but only for a few short weeks so need to make change soonish please
    Name changes are approved only rarely on CPF, and only upon request under certain circumstances.

Admin will see your post here and will let you know, either in this thread or by personal communication.

Thank you for your patience.
    ... is the archimedes peak

It looks from your post that you are actually only asking to change your associated email address. You can change this and other options in your settings/control panel once you have your three vetted posts On the forum per CPF policy. Currently you have no posts here. Post a couple times and you can get all your settings and preferences dialed in.

Help Re: Name change request

On some other registrations I've used my email address as my user name as it is easy to remember. I didn't consider that it is used for posting on the forum when I registered, newby that I am. I understand that it is not often allowed but would be very thankful if I could change my user name to Jecord if it is available.

Thank you in advance either way.

Jecord (?)

The username jecord is taken.