• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Moddoolar V3 219B & V4 XPG2 Neutral, body/tail options

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
USA Shipping Only. USPS priority included in price.

Selling much of my Moddoolar parts/peices, keeping V5 Wasp with TL-50S and TL-65 bodies with various tail configurations.
Added my V3 219B Moddoolar & various tail/body options

NOTE - tail/body/parts options available for general sale only after the two Moddoolars lights are sold

Items described as well as I can, all sales are final. Items ship USPS priority.

I do reserve the right to not sell to someone. "I'll take it" posted in the thread takes priority.

Note - I have another sale (spring cleaning, good stuff!) on that has a list of items from $0 to $35 that are available with purchase of an item over $50

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?457964-Spring-Cleaning-Sale-2-Lights-amp-parts-Pens-amp-Atwood-tools-USB-chargers&p=5301327#post5301327

$300 Moddoolar V4 Triple XP-G2 Neutral LMH with 18650 body and clicky tail, AlTiN coated bezel, Black/Black/Black

18650 (2x18350s) body. No dings / bangs / bumps, ano appears to be like new / excellent condition. There is some dust on the light.

NWF_6310-XL.jpg

NWF_6311-XL.jpg

$300 Moddoolar V3 Triple 219B LMH with 18650 body and clicky tail

18650 (2x18350s) body. With the exception of a smal knock under the T in TORCHLAB and a slightly larger one under the H the ano / light is in excellent condition.
This light in particular traveled literally around the world with me and spent months in industrial sites (pulp & paper) particularly in China and North America.
No apologies for using it like the tool it was intended to be.
The XPG-2 was originally bought with a brass bezel, I know I did some swapping around - so this is the brass bezel that originally came with the other light.

NWF_6307-XL.jpg

NWF_6308-XL.jpg

NWF_6309-XL.jpg

NWF_6309m-L.jpg

Moddoolar Options - currently for sale only with bodies above

$75 - TL50-S body, Tail with Zero-rez shorty (in diamondback knurling) and loop cap *
$70 - TL50 body, Surefire tail with Zero-rez shorty (traditional knurling) and loop cap

Either of these bodies can hold 1x18650 or 2x18350s and be used with Moddoolar heads as a twisty.
$40 - TL-35 body, used with 18350 batttery, clicky tail (or larger zero rez tail insert) *
$10 or $15 - Body loop, $15 if sold by itself, $10 if sold with something else.
$45 - Zerorez mounty with short profile loop
$40 - ZerorRez mounty with higher profile loop
$35 - Zerorez mounty with no loop (3 available)

Strangely I cannot find the Zerorez mountys on the Oveready site, just the reference to them in their newsletters.
ZeroRez mountys take the place of the clicky guts, making it a twisty with the 65 and 35 bodies and allow a loop, or traditional camera tripod to be inserted.

$35 - P60 adapter, allows the use of the body/tail with a surefire C/P/Z series head. *

* If don't sell with lights 808Vudoo/Dan wants them (but don't let that stop anyone - Dan can buy them right now by buying a light!!

NWF_6312-XL.jpg

NWF_6313-XL.jpg

NWF_6314-XL.jpg

NWF_6315-XL.jpg

$125 SOLD $95 Micro-ATL, charger, power reader, etc.. complete
Original owner, bought two, sold one a while back. This was carried for about a year, never let me down. Quality hand made product.
Generation 3, aluminum, has magnets on the non-switch side.
In good used condition, no dings/ bangs / bumps. Just light surface markings. LEDs are neutral, ~5000K.
If it doesn't sell I'll put it back n my key-ring, the commercial light that I put on doesn't hold a charge like this one does.

NWF_6191-XL.jpg

NWF_6127-L.jpg

NWF_6126-L.jpg

Last edited:

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Moddoolar V3 219B & V4 XPG2 Neutral, body/tail options & Micro ATL

Interested in the ATL. Which gen is it? What LEDs? Is it the original battery (and is it user replaceable)? Aluminum? What kind of condition is it in?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the ATL. Which gen is it? What LEDs? Is it the original battery (and is it user replaceable)? Aluminum? What kind of condition is it in?

It's a Gen 3. Has magnets in the bottom and a loop that comes out of the top(?), have two small rings mounted to carry on key ring.
Leds are neutralish, but not yellow - maybe 5000K. Middle LED seems to have slightly more throw to it.
Original battery, hasn't been charged in months, still has charge. Light has an inset/flush torx(?) head screw in each corner, so presumably replaceable for someone with some skills.
Aluminum, in carried, but good condition - no dings / bangs bumps, just random small surface markings

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. Those are the answers I wanted to hear! I was researching the battery and saw a post from sunny_nites that said he had procured a limited supply of those 240(?) mah batteries. I saw another post where he cautioned against removing the top so as to not disturb special grease providing the seal between the top and bottom.

808vudoo

Enlightened

Great selection of goodies here!

If you decide to sell any of the modular parts separately from the main lights I would be interested in:

$75 - TL50-S body, Tail with Zero-rez shorty (in diamondback knurling) and loop cap
$40 - TL-35 body, used with 18350 batttery, clicky tail (or larger zero rez tail insert)
$35 - P60 adapter, allows the use of the body/tail with a surefire C/P/Z series head.

Much thanks and best of luck with the sale. Aloha, Dan

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great selection of goodies here!

If you decide to sell any of the modular parts separately from the main lights I would be interested in:

$75 - TL50-S body, Tail with Zero-rez shorty (in diamondback knurling) and loop cap
$40 - TL-35 body, used with 18350 batttery, clicky tail (or larger zero rez tail insert)
$35 - P60 adapter, allows the use of the body/tail with a surefire C/P/Z series head.

Much thanks and best of luck with the sale. Aloha, Dan

I'll tag those for you if they don't sell with the lights..., but you can buy them right now by buying a light :grin2:

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wish I could grab one... guys get it before they are gone. Bump!

archimedes

Flashaholic

The @sunny_nites Micro ATL is so cool, back when modders were still doing custom projects primarily on CPF and builds to order ... I sure enjoy my handmade copper one.

Hope this one lands well, cheers !

zeroair

Newly Enlightened

It's killin' me that I can't buy the second light in the list right now.... These are some sweet offerings. Also 808 - if I ever buy, I don't mind shipping some parts to you. And what I want doesn't overlap what you want, so we shouldn't even have to fight over parts. :p

Uriah

Enlightened

I will take the Micro ATL been looking at it for awhile.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

If anyone wants to buy the second light, but doesn't want the Nichia drop in, I'd be interested in taking the drop in.
I have mates in the States who would forward it to me if you can't bear the hassle.
Oh, sorry Neil for invading your threaf, think of it as a free bump.
P

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

If anyone wants to buy the second light, but doesn't want the Nichia drop in, I'd be interested in taking the drop in.
I have mates in the States who would forward it to me if you can't bear the hassle.
Oh, sorry Neil for invading your threaf, think of it as a free bump.
P

Don't think you can pull out the guts out of the Moddoolar head and use it as a drop-in, even if you did what good would the head be?
I showed the photo of the XPG-2 with the bezel off because it's easier to read, but don't believe it's a drop-in (never occurred to me - concept was for great heat xsfer, not drop-in).

Sorry about that - if I'm wrong someone can let me know. Thanks for free bump and the ability to "bump"!

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh wow, I didn't even think of that, I thought it was a drop in.
Hey ho, thanks for not shooting me down in flames.

"Look how much money I saved tonight, Darling".
P