Can someone help me about this.

lovac1810

Newly Enlightened
view

What is this driver??
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1711UWlXhL6s65WwV5w7JMmYzyBonZW1R/view?usp=drivesdk
What is this led ??

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you have account on hosting site like imgur or similar?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
these are the pics he sent me, so i post it here.
LHXueCz.jpg

mZJmaPn.jpg

vlT2gMH.jpg

YWKDUKA.jpg

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
led looks like xpg-2, that lens, i assume, detached from the led.

driver is a mystery, could be Chinese linear 17mm, judging by stars, but it would have to be 1.5A driver, since it has no chips on the back, but it could be something else, maybe someone else can id them better.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
led looks like xpg-2, that lens, i assume, detached from the led.

driver is a mystery, could be Chinese linear 17mm, judging by stars, but it would have to be 1.5A driver, since it has no chips on the back, but it could be something else, maybe someone else can id them better.

Looks like a de-domed XPG2 maybe intentional maybe not. Meaning without lens.

Second account is correct. AK-47C1 which is a linear driver. 3x7135 chips on these designs meaning 1 amp. Theres no way to guess firmware just by looking at it as these drivers have played host to numerous firmware through the years and it could even be flashed with something custom.

I am not sure what you are trying to do with the build but it is a super cheap-but functional driver.

lovac1810

Newly Enlightened
This is in Uniqefire 1503 zoom flashlight and that throws about 600 m without any problems. Works in 3 mode. My opinion is to make something like that or even something with further beam. I don't know nothing about driver's or led emmiters, so without yours help I am like a spot on a single place.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
what exactly is the problem with the light? it stopped working?