• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Matemico MT35vn Mini - Best Value Thrower R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • $100 White2 6500K: 1000L, 450Kcd, 1342m
  • $55 SST40 HD 6500K: 2000L, 250kcd, 1000m
  • $100 Oslon Black 6500K: ~600L, ~520Kcd, ~1442m
  • Great NarsilM V1.3 Infinitely Variable Ramping UI
  • 2A USB Type-C Charging Port
  • Perfect beam with any LED
  • Relatively light weight with mass where you need it
  • Best priced thrower on Sky Lumen
  • 15A Protected 26650 Only - Recommended 26650

Wow, what a perfect candidate to use as a gift light for others! Reasonable price, USB C charging so you don't have to buy them a charger, and single cell for simplicity. Easy to use/learn UI... everything about it screams buy 5 and give to your guy friends!

This is better than Manker/delta??

It's 22mm longer and 11mm larger head diameter. It can throw more due to the larger reflector. Certainly a much less pocket friendly light.

Better isnt the right word, but different, yes. They are comparable, just more a matter of how big / expensive / user interface preference you'd rather to go with.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you have numbers to all three specs, I'm assuming you have three lights fully built. Would it be possible to see beam shots for all three? I'm particularly wondering about the w2 and oslon black. The numbers are so close, I wonder if we see a visible difference with our eyes, the 400 extra lumens or the 70 extra kcd more?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Since you have numbers to all three specs, White2 and SST40 only. Oslon Black is an approximation since I'm assuming you have three lights fully built.

Would it be possible to see beam shots for all three? White 2 and SST40 Yes

I'm particularly wondering about the w2 and oslon black. The numbers are so close, I wonder if we see a visible difference with our eyes, the 400 extra lumens or the 70 extra kcd more?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
How's it getting such good performance without a vnx driver?
Narsil a fet+1 driver? There's been so many versions, does this ui have turbo at the top of ramp? I would like to know if turbo can be memorized?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How's it getting such good performance without a vnx driver?
Narsil a fet+1 driver? There's been so many versions, does this ui have turbo at the top of ramp? I would like to know if turbo can be memorized?

Driver is pretty much a VNX but just with a Ramping UI. I will post the UI manual soon.

Oh and thanks to you we will have a beam shot show down tomorrow night.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK go ahead and guess what the numbers for MT35vn Mini with Oslon Black is. Whoever gets closest win a prize :)

Beam is perfect with SST40, White2 and the Black so far. Very nice reflector design!

Nichia!

Banned
About 550-650k CD 650-800 Lumen

OK go ahead and guess what the numbers for MT35vn Mini with Oslon Black is. Whoever gets closest win a prize :)

Beam is perfect with SST40, White2 and the Black so far. Very nice reflector design!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK change of plan. Oslon Black makes the same throw number as the White2 for throw...Not good. Let me try White1. Make your guesses for White 1. LEDs are so hard to understand. Some reflector just geometry bring the best out of certain LEDs.