Wuben        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matemico MT35vn Mini - Best Value Thrower R

Default Re: Matemico MT35vn Mini - Best Value Thrower R

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyownEnergizer250lumen View Post
    So in that case... the Delta is still king! Regardless of significant head size increase, without a W1 or Olson black, it canít contend in the size to throw department.

Regardless, a great gift light for friends new to the game.
    i like delta olson vn.. its a laser beam alike. Hotspot is very intense. I turn it on before i go to work every other day.. wow wow wow.. it make me giggle too..by the way i have shine this light on the freeway.. i remember it lift the freeway sign reflector from 3/4 mile.. I like delta vn better than tn42vn olson, or acebeam t27vn olson..

Quote Originally Posted by Newlumen View Post
    i like delta olson vn.. its a laser beam alike. Hotspot is very intense. I turn it on before i go to work every other day.. wow wow wow.. it make me giggle too..by the way i have shine this light on the freeway.. i remember it lift the freeway sign reflector from 3/4 mile.. I like delta vn better than tn42vn olson, or acebeam t27vn olson..
    Why u like it better than the t27vn? Because of the size ?and the throw is not much visibly difference?

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    Why u like it better than the t27vn? Because of the size ?and the throw is not much visibly difference?
    Delta are sold like 5 to 1 VS T27vn. I guess cheper price, smaller size and extreme throw helps.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

The U21 host is rather small, and heavy like a tank! I actually sorta miss mine. It's jacket pocketable, and with the black flat in it, throws crazy far. If I ever had a new one I'd get it cerakoted though; for some reason I just think U21 looks amazing cerakoted.

Flashaholic*

xpl hi specs ?

Quote Originally Posted by hahoo View Post
    xpl hi specs ?
    I have not made one and people only order W2 so far..
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Just received my light and Iím happy with it. Feels and looks well made. The ergonomics is great. If size is not an issue, I prefer this over the deltavn. I like the beam to this mt35vn mini more. It is a tight hot spot with a bit of corona. When lighting things up at a distance, you get a bigger coverage than the deltavn oslon. I think the w2 is my favorite throwing emitter. The w1 and Oslon Black May throw further, but the hotspot at the end of target is too tiny for my taste. And this time, I got slightly better numbers than Vinh. I got 485-500kcd. I believe my deltavn was like 450kcd. I gave that one to my brother a few months ago. Heís just getting started into this hobby.
    The one con and itís a pretty big one for me,is that turbo is not at the top of ramp. You need to double click to get turbo.
    So thatís where the deltavn is better (and size) it has a vnx2 driver. So the delta comes on turbo with single click. And turbo can be in the mode sequence.

Which emitter is pictured in the beamshot?
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    Just received my light and Iím happy with it. Feels and looks well made. The ergonomics is great. If size is not an issue, I prefer this over the deltavn. I like the beam to this mt35vn mini more. It is a tight hot spot with a bit of corona. When lighting things up at a distance, you get a bigger coverage than the deltavn oslon. I think the w2 is my favorite throwing emitter. The w1 and Oslon Black May throw further, but the hotspot at the end of target is too tiny for my taste. And this time, I got slightly better numbers than Vinh. I got 485-500kcd. I believe my deltavn was like 450kcd. I gave that one to my brother a few months ago. Heís just getting started into this hobby.
    The one con and itís a pretty big one for me,is that turbo is not at the top of ramp. You need to double click to get turbo.
    So thatís where the deltavn is better (and size) it has a vnx2 driver. So the delta comes on turbo with single click. And turbo can be in the mode sequence.
    Thanks for the review b8. I received my very first white 2 d18vn this week and super impressed with the performance in the lumen and lux.. ( outthrow sst20/xpl hi ).

I just ordered a mateminco mt35vn white 2 today. I canít wait to try this medium monster thrower!

Yup no problem. Yea your gonna love this thing. What cell are you gonna use. This particular light with the w2 was sensitive vs my other lights with w2. You cannot use high drains or anything above 10 amps to be exact. I tried a 15 amp keeppower 5200 mah 26650 and when I use turbo, the beam turned purple. But in the lower modes and high, it was normal.
    The keeppower 6000 mah 26650 protected works fine.
    And thank you for your thoughts on the d18vn. I read that the other day and almost made me purchase one that minute. But Iím still just waiting on the updated version. I hear FF may put aux leds in that light...

any way to shut off the light in the switch?

I asked that before. Only way I know is to twist to disconnect. Donít think thereís any other way
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

I got my mt35vn white 2 mm.. it is truly an amazing light.. vinh stated 1000 lumen.. i got 1282 lumen with the acebeam protected.. kcd should be higher too. i did shine at the wall, and absolutely one of the best beam i ever seem.. no complaints here..

Here is the mateminco mt35vn white 2.. skylumen get 1000 lumen. I got 1228 lumen @ turn on. As you see some of the light are escaping because of bezel.. letís make it 1300 lumen. Amazing light !

Here is the mateminco mt35vn white 2.. skylumen get 1000 lumen. I got 1228 lumen @ turn on. As you see some of the light are escaping because of bezel.. letís make it 1300 lumen. Amazing light !
    Hi Newlumen , Have you experience any tint shift on Turbo when using High Amp cell as " b8llzblue " stated above ?

Quote Originally Posted by flybird View Post
    Hi Newlumen , Have you experience any tint shift on Turbo when using High Amp cell as " b8llzblue " stated above ?
    i have only use acebeam 26650 protected and thrunite 26650 protected.. i am not planning to use high amp 26650.

Warranty card says 15a protected cells only.

Newlumen, how does it compare to the Delta?

Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    Newlumen, how does it compare to the Delta?
    Delta vn olson black is 750 lumen.. mt35vn white 2 is 1243 lumen... delta vn beam is more intense.. mt35vn reflector is alot bigger, therefore hotspot is bigger..

if you are spending $100, just go with a mt35vn white 2mm. it have built in charging unit for convience.. more brighter, and 470k cd.

Yes.. you can buy a stock mt35 for 3 times cheaper than vn, but 3 times less throw..

$100 for the mt35vn is great..

Delta vn olson black is 750 lumen.. mt35vn white 2 is 1243 lumen... delta vn beam is more intense.. mt35vn reflector is alot bigger, therefore hotspot is bigger..

if you are spending $100, just go with a mt35vn white 2mm. it have built in charging unit for convience.. more brighter, and 470k cd.

Yes.. you can buy a stock mt35 for 3 times cheaper than vn, but 3 times less throw..

$100 for the mt35vn is great..
    3 times less throw and no USA hassle free technical service ;-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Actually it would be a hassle to repair this light should it break since the reflector is glued for a perfect beam .... YIKES hahaha
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12