Copper keychain light for edc

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all, I was eyeing the qrv2 from Prometheus but they are out of stock, is there something similar, either AAA or cr123 copper keychain light that you could refer me to?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

340pd

Newly Enlightened
Maratac AAA. I own and have given away a dozen of these little beauties in every metal they offer except aluminum. FYI, I have always found the brass version to have the smoothest threads.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why add a heavy copper light to your keyring? Is it the same key ring that you put in your car's ignition? I try to keep my vehicle key ring light, so as to reduce stress on the key socket.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why add a heavy copper light to your keyring? Is it the same key ring that you put in your car's ignition? I try to keep my vehicle key ring light, so as to reduce stress on the key socket.
My fascination of copper has trumped my cognitive ability to make rational decisions and understanding the repercussions of non-essential EDC gear made in fancy metals.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a cooyoo qantum copper on my keys. So small that the weight wont matter. Also had a nitecore tiny in copper, but hated the 3 sek press to turn on, so a friend got that one as a birthday present. Both are tiny and recharges over usb. Maratac aaa cu is too heavy for keychain imo.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
My fascination of copper has trumped my cognitive ability to make rational decisions and understanding the repercussions of non-essential EDC gear made in fancy metals.

Thanks for the good laugh!

FsTop

Enlightened
Nitecore Tini Cu - milled from billet copper: https://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/tini/cu

I've used a Tini alu for a couple of years, and it's about the perfect keychain light. I'm not a big fan of holding the button for 2 sec. to power on, but it has a very nice beam, and four well-chosen levels.

Last edited: