Narrow my choices

Neilrazer

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to decide which of the following lights will be my next purchase.
Nitecore MT10C
Fenix pd25
Klarus xt1c
Eagletac d25c
Sunwayman S10R

The problem I'm having is that I haven't been able to determine which have a forward clicky (for momentary) and either memory or start on low.

I know the Fenix meets all my requirements.
The Nitecore and Sunwayman both have forward clicky switches. I don't know if any besides the Fenix have memory or start on low.

If there's another CR123A light that fits my preferences but I don't know about, please enlighten me. (sorry for the pun, dad jokes are the best!)

Thanks,
Neil

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm trying to decide which of the following lights will be my next purchase.
Nitecore MT10C
Fenix pd25
Klarus xt1c
Eagletac d25c
Sunwayman S10R

The problem I'm having is that I haven't been able to determine which have a forward clicky (for momentary) and either memory or start on low.

I know the Fenix meets all my requirements.
The Nitecore and Sunwayman both have forward clicky switches. I don't know if any besides the Fenix have memory or start on low.

If there's another CR123A light that fits my preferences but I don't know about, please enlighten me. (sorry for the pun, dad jokes are the best!)

Thanks,
Neil

The Klarus and the Fenix both I'm certain are also forward clickies, but the Klarus has no mode memory and will always start in turbo...HOWEVER....the 2018 version has a mode where the secondary paddle switch goes directly to low. I have it's big brother (XT11GT) and it's pretty awesome being able to start either way depending on which switch you press. With the Eagtac I think the standard versions are reverse-clickies, and the "Pro" versions use a forward-clickie switch.