Rotablade vision

Rob.V

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering about the Rotablade Vision. Does anyone have experience with this light.
I'm doing some research to buy my first (semi)custom light.

Any opinions?

El Patron

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased a Rotablade Vision Torch in Damasteel. When it lands I'll post up some pictures. I'm sure based on how well there manufacturing process is that I will just love it. I'm sorry I'm not of more help but I will be after she lands.

El Patron

Newly Enlightened
I just took delivery of both my Vision in Damasteel and Titanium finish. I love both lights. The fit and finish is well executed. The tint is a 4k and is very warm. The throw is wide and it does not disappoint.

TorchPhreak

Newly Enlightened
The Vision has been on my list for awhile now, love the design and overall specs, also thinking of picking one up very soon. However I would like to hear more opinions, whether good or bad, anyone own a Vision?

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
The Vision has been on my list for awhile now, love the design and overall specs, also thinking of picking one up very soon. However I would like to hear more opinions, whether good or bad, anyone own a Vision?
Can you estimate the lumens and thrill of this light? Does the damn steel come with different finishes?