• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Polarion CSWL Night Reaper

California Tactical

Newly Enlightened
Polarion Night Reaper CSWL for sale. This was a display model in my (now closed) store and had very little use. Less than 2 hours total run time. Excellent condition and works perfectly. Comes with light, battery, charger, and IR filter. Pelican case included for additional $100, otherwise I can exclude the case and you will save on shipping. Actual shipping costs only which I estimate $45 for ground insured. I was original purchaser and also have Surefire HellFighter with extra light that I will be listing soon. Contact me if there is any interest. Asking $650 for light without pelican case - open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• IMG_3064.jpg
    IMG_3064.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

apjohnson73

Newly Enlightened
Hi..
Would love a chance to get hold of a night reaper, if you would consider shipping to UK at any point I'd buy at asking price +shipping.

Regards
Andy

California Tactical

Newly Enlightened
Hi..
Would love a chance to get hold of a night reaper, if you would consider shipping to UK at any point I'd buy at asking price +shipping.

Regards
Andy

Hi Andy, I would be happy to ship it to England but I cannot ship the IR filter due to ITAR restrictions in the US. Do you want it without the filter?

Sean