Klarus        

Thread: WTS Polarion CSWL Night Reaper

Default WTS Polarion CSWL Night Reaper

Polarion Night Reaper CSWL for sale. This was a display model in my (now closed) store and had very little use. Less than 2 hours total run time. Excellent condition and works perfectly. Comes with light, battery, charger, and IR filter. Pelican case included for additional $100, otherwise I can exclude the case and you will save on shipping. Actual shipping costs only which I estimate $45 for ground insured. I was original purchaser and also have Surefire HellFighter with extra light that I will be listing soon. Contact me if there is any interest. Asking $650 for light without pelican case - open to reasonable offers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by California Tactical; 05-20-2019 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Price drop

Default Re: WTS Polarion CSWL Night Reaper

Hi..
    Would love a chance to get hold of a night reaper, if you would consider shipping to UK at any point I'd buy at asking price +shipping.

Regards
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by apjohnson73 View Post
    Hi..
    Would love a chance to get hold of a night reaper, if you would consider shipping to UK at any point I'd buy at asking price +shipping.

Regards
    Andy
    Hi Andy, I would be happy to ship it to England but I cannot ship the IR filter due to ITAR restrictions in the US. Do you want it without the filter?

Sean

Very nice light. I only wish!
    Don’t Tread On Me

Hi Sean
    Fired a PM over to you

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by apjohnson73 View Post
    Hi Sean
    Fired a PM over to you

Andy
    Hi Andy, sorry for the delay. I sent you a reply by PM.