FourSevens        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25 6PM

Default Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25

I need a 10440, ooops!

Default Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25

Quote Originally Posted by xdayv View Post
    I need a 10440, ooops!
    You got it🏻

Hey George I sent you an email. Thanks !

Thank you George for taking care of my Balaton which had stopped working due to my own error.
    very kind guy and stands behind his products.
    also thanking for the opportunity for being able to try a omnicron.
    Build is top notch on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rstype View Post
    Thank you George for taking care of my Balaton which had stopped working due to my own error.
    very kind guy and stands behind his products.
    also thanking for the opportunity for being able to try a omnicron.
    Build is top notch on both.
    Thank you for the kind words, and sorry about the delayed response....I don't spend as much time on CPF as I used to. I'm glad I was able to send you an Omicron, and I'm even happier, that you like it. If you ever need any help with any of them, message anytime!::-)

Hey George, any update on a clip for the Balaton?

Yes, I've just finished what I think is the final design on Solidworks, so in a few days, I'll try and see if it is possible to make it the way I want it. It will probably take an other 2 weeks to show the completed piece, but I promise you, it is all I'm working on to get it ready soon.

Thank you for update and look forward to it. Much appreciated that you are working on it

Unenlightened

I want to buy one of the next run is that possible

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyonion View Post
    Thank you for update and look forward to it. Much appreciated that you are working on it
    Iím still working on them, and it wonít be too much longer to finish them. Thank you for the patience Iíd like to believe, it will worth the wait:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler[G(low)] View Post
    I want to buy one of the next run is that possible
    Clips are getting made at this point Tyler, once theye are complete, Iíll have some black Pvd and Ti available. I will do a proper introduction for the clip before they are available. It shouldnít be more, than a couple of weeks.

Iím happy to report, that the clips are now completed, and Iíll introduce them along with the black PVD versions of the Balaton...most likely before the end of next week. Stay tuned!

Thatís great news happily await the new clips and new versions of the balaton. Mine is still working flawlessly.

Wow, these are really cool.
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Rstype View Post
    Thatís great news happily await the new clips and new versions of the balaton. Mine is still working flawlessly.
    Iím glad to hear that:-) Here is the introductory post for the clips and the Black Pvd version:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=466546

Quote Originally Posted by F250XLT View Post
    Wow, these are really cool.
    Thank You!:-)

I know this probably isn't the focus when you were making this light.... but what's the lumen output for the light?

Default Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights called Balaton

Last edited by George7806; 04-05-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Innosint View Post
    I know this probably isn't the focus when you were making this light.... but what's the lumen output for the light?
    On full charge it would be around 350 lumens, although some tests measured higher initial output.

Default Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights called Balaton

Quote Originally Posted by Ozythemandias View Post
    I asked the same question!

He said the light was designed with a clip in mind, but he just didnít design a clip yet. Other AAA clips may fit (maybe Eiger?) thereís a place on the tail for it.
    Long time has passed by, but the clip is done, as you've probably seen...:-)

Hey George,

Are there Titanium lights available now, or will those be made in June?

~ M

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Wolf View Post
    Hey George,

Are there Titanium lights available now, or will those be made in June?

~ M
    Hi Miles,

This Thursday, I'm also releasing 10 pcs. of Titanium Balatons along with the Black PVD Version and the clips. I'm usually making single batches of what I make, then moving onto a new design. I have a few more Ti Balatons left after this release, which most likely will be taken to trade shows. Let me know, if you have any more questions. Release for Ti is between 6:00-6:30 PST 4/9/2020.

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    Hi Miles,

This Thursday, I'm also releasing 10 pcs. of Titanium Balatons along with the Black PVD Version and the clips. I'm usually making single batches of what I make, then moving onto a new design. I have a few more Ti Balatons left after this release, which most likely will be taken to trade shows. Let me know, if you have any more questions. Release for Ti is between 6:00-6:30 PST 4/9/2020.

I am interested in a Titanium one sir. They can be customized with different metal sleeves, correct?

~ M

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Wolf View Post
    I am interested in a Titanium one sir. They can be customized with different metal sleeves, correct?

~ M
    You can just put your "in" here on Thursday evening, and I'll have one reserved for you. Sleeves are interchangeable, I'm offering different finishes and colors of Ti (no extra charge) and exotic sleeves as well which cost additional.

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    You can just put your "in" here on Thursday evening, and I'll have one reserved for you. Sleeves are interchangeable, I'm offering different finishes and colors of Ti (no extra charge) and exotic sleeves as well which cost additional.

Thanks George!

Itís it time yet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123