• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25 6PM

Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25/19

This is the sales post for the recently introduced and completed "Balaton Flashlight. If you're here, there is a chance you already know what this light is about, but if you wouldn't, you can see the full introduction post HERE. or the original introduction of the prototype HERE. So now that you're familiar with it, here is the price list and the number of pieces available (The same number of pieces will be available on Flashlight Fanatics Forum):

- Mokume Gane (2 pcs.) Price:
$1145 (Sold out) Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Acid etched or mirror polish finish on the whole light.

Available options :
- 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits installed in the body (various colors) $50
- Exotic sleeves including Mokume Gane, Mokuti, Zirconium, Bluetongue Damasteel and Brazilian Rosewood $150

- Mokuti (2 pcs.)
Price:
$1145 (Sold out)
Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Heat colored/mirror polish finish on the whole light.

Available options :
- Exotic sleeves including Mokume Gane, Mokuti, Zirconium, Bluetongue Damasteel and Brazilian Rosewood $150

- Zirconium (1 piece) Price: $1145 (Sold out)
Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Heat colored/mirror polish finish on the whole light.

Available options :

- Bluetongue DamaSteel (2 pcs.) Price:
$875 (Sold out) Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Acid etched finish on the whole light.

Available options :

- Titanium (10 pcs.) Price: $385 (Sold out)
Includes: Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish)
Available options :
- 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits (various colors)installed in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm (Iceblue or Green) trit vial in the tail switch (various colors) $90

Payment: All pricing includes PayPal fees. Please make payments within 24 hours from purchase. If you can't contact me, or your item will go to the next person in line. Send payment to my PayPal emai is [email protected]

Shipping: Cost is $15 within the US using USPS Priority Mail option, exotics will require signature to receive package. For international shipping estimate, please contact me. I will ship internationally, but all risk of custom issues, or lost package will have to be taken by the buyer. Once the package leaves the US, I have no control over the package. If you want to feel safe about your package, Fedex is a safe but pricey alternative for International Shipping.

Disclaimers:

- Please allow 7-10 days for your light to be assembled, and optional finishes to be completed.
- Exotic sleeves are made to order by me, so please allow 2-3 weeks from the order date to when they ship out to you.

Features and specifications:

Name: Balaton (It is a homage to the place where I originally come from)

- Hefty copper pill for the containment the driver and the Led board.
- Nichia 219C 4000K 93 CRI Led ( This can be customized and the light can ship with other available LEds.
- Dual coated Sapphire window protecting the front of the light. (Exotic versions have a second one protecting the trit sphere in the tail)
- Deep reflector for maximum throw in this size)
- FET driver with GuppyDrv Rev.2 with 20 modegroups
- Material matched o-ringed tail switch design.
- Working with 10440 Lithium battery (Specifically designed with Efest 350 mAh flat top in mind)
- Lifetime Warranty through multiple owners (not for self inflicted damages, but I'll try to help out, whatever happens to your light)
- Exotic versions are numbered.
- Size 4 inches x 0.700 inches

46937339785_ba9abcba38_b.jpg

46937339665_464d1e1ed3_b.jpg

46937339485_deafa70fdc_b.jpg

47801479592_c5e6ba93f1_b.jpg

47853631911_dda12d9cb3_b.jpg

47853631571_28151f32f5_b.jpg

46937338555_fd9113955e_b.jpg

46937339055_50f3e0171f_b.jpg

47801479752_d08f482ec6_b.jpg

47801479992_d3c3b2e7e6_b.jpg

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights called Balaton

In for damasteel

alwayslight

Newly Enlightened

mokume please

Pobah

Newly Enlightened

I'm in for a titanium please :D Thanks so much!!

Zandar

Enlightened

Bluetounge please

mlimjy

Newly Enlightened

In for titanium pls

Dobtruckers

Newly Enlightened

In for Mokuti if I didn't get the 2nd Mokume Gane