Acebeam        
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25 6PM

Default Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25/19

This is the sales post for the recently introduced and completed "Balaton Flashlight. If you're here, there is a chance you already know what this light is about, but if you wouldn't, you can see the full introduction post HERE. or the original introduction of the prototype HERE. So now that you're familiar with it, here is the price list and the number of pieces available (The same number of pieces will be available on Flashlight Fanatics Forum):

- Mokume Gane (2 pcs.) Price:
    $1145 (Sold out) Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
    or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Acid etched or mirror polish finish on the whole light.

Available options :
    - 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits installed in the body (various colors) $50
    - Exotic sleeves including Mokume Gane, Mokuti, Zirconium, Bluetongue Damasteel and Brazilian Rosewood $150

- Mokuti (2 pcs.)
    Price:
    $1145 (Sold out)
    Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
    or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Heat colored/mirror polish finish on the whole light.

Available options :
    - Exotic sleeves including Mokume Gane, Mokuti, Zirconium, Bluetongue Damasteel and Brazilian Rosewood $150

- Zirconium (1 piece) Price: $1145 (Sold out)
    Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
    or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Heat colored/mirror polish finish on the whole light.

Available options :

- Bluetongue DamaSteel (2 pcs.) Price:
    $875 (Sold out) Includes: Trit sphere encased in the tail, Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
    or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish) Acid etched finish on the whole light.

Available options :

- Titanium (10 pcs.) Price: $385 (Next drop is on July 25th 6PM. PST including some Brass version)
    Includes: Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted or mirror polished finish, etched or high polished finish)
    Available options :
    - 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits (various colors)installed in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm (Iceblue or Green) trit vial in the tail switch (various colors) $90

Payment: All pricing includes PayPal fees. Please make payments within 24 hours from purchase. If you can't contact me, or your item will go to the next person in line. Send payment to my PayPal emai is George7806@yahoo.com

Shipping: Cost is $15 within the US using USPS Priority Mail option, exotics will require signature to receive package. For international shipping estimate, please contact me. I will ship internationally, but all risk of custom issues, or lost package will have to be taken by the buyer. Once the package leaves the US, I have no control over the package. If you want to feel safe about your package, Fedex is a safe but pricey alternative for International Shipping.

Disclaimers:

- Please allow 7-10 days for your light to be assembled, and optional finishes to be completed.
    - Exotic sleeves are made to order by me, so please allow 2-3 weeks from the order date to when they ship out to you.

Features and specifications:

Name: Balaton (It is a homage to the place where I originally come from)

- Hefty copper pill for the containment the driver and the Led board.
    - Nichia 219C 4000K 93 CRI Led ( This can be customized and the light can ship with other available LEds.
    - Dual coated Sapphire window protecting the front of the light. (Exotic versions have a second one protecting the trit sphere in the tail)
    - Deep reflector for maximum throw in this size)
    - FET driver with GuppyDrv Rev.2 with 20 modegroups
    - Material matched o-ringed tail switch design.
    - Working with 10440 Lithium battery (Specifically designed with Efest 350 mAh flat top in mind)
    - Lifetime Warranty through multiple owners (not for self inflicted damages, but I'll try to help out, whatever happens to your light)
    - Exotic versions are numbered.
    - Size 4 inches x 0.700 inches

Last edited by George7806; 06-25-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Default Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights called Balaton

Iíll take a blue tongue.
    WTB: Malkoff M60 MC-E and 18 mm Tritium Sphere in Green or Blue

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights called Balaton

In for damasteel

mokume please

I'm in for a titanium please Thanks so much!!

Enlightened

In for the Zirc.

Bluetounge please

In for titanium pls

Damasteel in

In for Mokume Gane

Did I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Light11 View Post
    Iíll take a blue tongue.
    You got it!

In for Mokuti if I didn't get the 2nd Mokume Gane

Quote Originally Posted by Dobtruckers View Post
    In for Mokuti if I didn't get the 2nd Mokume Gane
    You got both!

Quote Originally Posted by Light11 View Post
    Iíll take a blue tongue.

You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by staticx57 View Post
    In for damasteel
    You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayslight View Post
    mokume please
    You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by JLMO View Post
    In for the Zirc.
    You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by kimloris View Post
    Damasteel in
    You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by JLMO View Post
    In for the Zirc.
    You got it through Flashlight Fanatics!

Just FYI, there are a lot of posts here in the mod queue.

I will work on cleaning up the thread now.
    ... is the archimedes peak

If you are new to CPF, please do not keep duplicate posting.

If I can't easily catch up, I may have to (briefly) lock this thread to clear the queue, so please remain patient.

That will be a last resort however.
    Last edited by archimedes; 05-19-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Ok, queue is now clear I believe.

Anyone new to CPF ... please note that your first few posts will not be visible until after moderator approval

Please do not keep multiple posting, and realize that if and when approved, those posts will appear in the thread in the order originally posted

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Ok, queue is now clear I believe.

Anyone new to CPF ... please note that your first few posts will not be visible until after moderator approval

Please do not keep multiple posting, and realize that if and when approved, those posts will appear in the thread in the order originally posted

Thank you
    Thank you for keeping an eye on things like these:-) So if I understand correctly first posts might not be visible as of right now, or is it all clear and approved?

Quote Originally Posted by mlimjy View Post
    In for titanium pls
    You got it!:-)

OP may want to double-check these ....

Quote Originally Posted by Pobah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlimjy View Post
    In for titanium pls
    Otherwise things are caught up, at the time of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pobah View Post
    You got it! I'll message everyone later today.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    OP may want to double-check these ....

Thank you, I did!

Otherwise things are caught up, at the time of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    You got it!:-)
    I'm tamade Lim in fb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast