Please pray.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Alex,

I called our church an hour ago and asked that a prayer be said in the mass held for the next week for those that have suffered notably in the past few days. That was the second call I had placed within 3 days.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are for your fallen brothers and with those they have left behind to remember them for their galant efforts to save others.

Darell

Flashaholic
I don't do the prayer thing, but my thoughts are certaily with those who suffered.

We seriously need to start hearing some good news soon...

DumboRAT

Enlightened
FC,

Thoughts and best wishes for both your fallen and injured brothers on the line. Sincere condolences for the families and loved ones of the former.

And before I sign off, also a word of thanks to you and your fellow FFs for your heroism each and every day on the job.

Allen

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
FC, my thoughts are with the families and friends. I see you're in Pittsburg, which is not terribly far from me. I don't know if you remember a couple 4th of July's ago or not, but there was a fire where 2 or 3 little girls and 3 firefighters died. The house collapsed on the victims. That incident took place ~1 mile from me. Our town is still devistated over this, so I certaninly know what you're going thru.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
How sad. Fire fighting involves so many unknowns and isn't a very exact science. As best it's only a good guess whether a structure is safe. I probably used up all my life's luck having avoided injury as a former FF. Prayers said.