Sky Lumen        
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTS: Price Drops. Huge Collection, 4Sevens, Surefire, Oveready, Malkoff, HDS, Fenix

Default Re: WTS: Huge Collection, 4Sevens, Surefire, Oveready, Malkoff, HDS, Fenix

The only thing that would've made this sale better - ..... would have ben an Orange Preon P2...... which I would have been first in line for.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTS: Huge Collection, 4Sevens, Surefire, Oveready, Malkoff, HDS, Fenix

Not if I got there first! being “in line” is so subjective to timing.
    I'd love to shed some light on that for you

Shipping Update: Flfrk, wachzz, K2-bk-bl-rd, jd1911, mcbrat, petrov, Slumberpass. Your packages have been mailed this afternoon and tracking sent via PM. I expect to have the rest mailed tomorrow morning and will update tomorrow afternoon.

Flashaholic

Thanks!

#9 PP sent.

Shipping Update: All paided orders have been shipped. Tracking sent via PM.

I'll take #20 please....

EDIT:
    Last edited by rookie; 05-28-2019 at 12:09 PM.

#29 landed today. Thanks again for the deal!

#12, 31 & 32 were all delivered safely today.
    Thank you for the nice deal!

#2 was delivered today and was exactly as described. Thanks for the deal!

Quote Originally Posted by 91FromStars View Post
    Shipping Update: All paided orders have been shipped. Tracking sent via PM.
    My order arrived today, with everything as described (or better) ... many thanks for the outstanding deal, smooth transaction, good communication, and fast delivery
    ... is the archimedes peak

#3 landed safe and sound. Thanks!
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

#28 and #33 arrived

Sent from Tapatalk

Flashaholic*

I received mine yesterday as well. Very quick shipping, great communication and a great deal. It appears to be a beautiful condition HDS Executive 100 or maybe 120 hard to tell, gen 3, with the AlTiN bezel a Dark Sucks clip and the high CRI SSC P4, creamy smooth beam. Thanks again.
    My Lights: EDC; Surefire E2T-MV Tactician, ZLSC53, Preon
    Duty; Streamlight Stinger, Nitecore SRT, E2D-LED

Shipping update: rookie, your package was mailed this morning. Tracking info sent by PM.

Enlightened

Like the others, I received my order promptly and in excellent condition. Many thanks!

Flashaholic

Default WTS: Huge Collection, 4Sevens, Surefire, Oveready, Malkoff, HDS, Fenix

Well twist my arm, I’m back for more. I’m in for #5, “Sevens Quark” 123 and 2*AA

Edit: PP sent
    Last edited by FLfrk; 05-29-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Enlightened

I’ll take 4. 4Sevens Mini AA Warm White $35

I’ll take backup on #5 if there’s any chance you change your mind FLfrk...

Shipping Update: Flfrk and Msf, your lights have shipped and tracking sent via PM.

#20 arrived today! Many thanx again for the great deal and super fast tracking!

I'll take 38 (v5 dropin) and 41 (e2e bulbs)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Candlepowerforums mobile app

Shipping Update: mcbrat, your package has been shipped and tracking sent via PM.

Who made the triple XPGs on 14 and 24?

Waxlight: I do not remember for sure who made the drop-ins. However, I suspect that triple drop-in for #14 is from Macs Customs, and I am very confident that on #24 the single XPG drop-in is from Nail Bender.

Thanks for the reply. I'm brand new to the forum and cannot private message yet. I will contact you when possible.

Flashaholic

My packages have been in the mail for a bit, but returned home and they have been received. Still lots of good stuff available here. Ah the temptation

Flashaholic*

I'll take #36 per pm.
    ampdude

Shipping Update: ampdude, your package shipped this morning and tracking sent via PM.

I will take #39 per our PMs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast