** Sale Alert ** Take 15 Percent Off Site Wide

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

CELEBRATE THE GRADS
AND DADS IN YOUR LIFE

15% OFF SITE-WIDE

We got gifts

It's that time of the year. The fledglings leave the nest for the big bad world and Dads get a day (okay maybe just a morning) to themselves. To celebrate these two wildly different circumstances we're taking 15% off everything on the site...and then checking into an institution. Cuz that's just crazy.
Sale ends June 16. Use code GRADDAD15 at checkout to claim your discount.
Congrats to all the grads and dads out there. You deserve it. Whatever "it" happens to be.

SHOP THE SALE

VISIT US AT
BLADE SHOW 2019

J10FMFvAKpplV9GXnVu3jsUl1gxMvkScdgAij9CsQRNh3PhXYg67LnAMGks7CoFnDa9CHKjz4BBPkF09zS4C2Z-K5MJJG8TO_0OXA5r0mZJiQ14mPFtnpta9vsfzc-gZRmyUKWl2gPT94Ukt1mF38GJPQELn_kyTzLU=s0-d-e1-ft

Booth #1652

Blade Show 2019 is fast approaching. We'll be there with fancy lights, Quark prototypes, headlamp kits and other goodies. Be sure to stop by and say hello.
When: June 7-9, 2019
Where: Cobb Galleria, Atlanta, Georgia
More info: Bladeshow.com

NEW VIDEO SERIES:
FLASHLIGHT BASICS

101 and on

If you're relatively new to the LED flashlight game you may enjoy the latest series of YouTube videos I've been putting up on my channel called "Flashlight Basics." I'll be covering a wide spectrum of entry-level material, including:

Check out what's up so far and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on new videos. If you have any suggestions or would like to see a topic covered, be sure to drop a comment!

CHECK OUT PROMETHEUS YOUTUBE

I'M NO EXPERT
LATEST EPISODE

Episode 52: Small Business in America

Did you know that half of Americans either own or work for a small business? On this latest of the podcast Ben and I talk about the health of small businesses in America, discover new ways to support that Mom & Pop, and dispell a few myths about Made in America vs all the other options.
Hope you enjoy!

LISTEN TO I'M NO EXPERT

STUFF YOU MIGHT LIKE

Bundle and save $20

Still rocking this Beta Flex Arm Bundle sale. When you buy the flex arm and either a Beta Brass or Beta Black Flashlight you save $20.
If you're not familiar with the Beta Flex Arm, check out the link below for examples of how I use it around the shop. Magnetic on one end, flexible segments, quick release on the other. Put light where you need it.

SHOP THE BETA BUNDLE

Foursevens pocket clips

Fun fact: The US Marshalls use our titanium Surefire flashlight clip. I've brought the same technology and nous to these new replacement Foursevens clips, which are backwards compatible with a number of Foursevens legacy lights.
Check the link below to see if your Foursevens light is on the list.

SHOP THE POCKET CLIPS

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in!
Sincerely,
Jason

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
man, I've been a dark sucks supporter for a while, but I'm calling B.S. on this sale. since the announcement I've checked the website multiple time in hopes of seeing a delta available with no luck. if all of a sudden a large batch of delta's drop after this sale is up then I riot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Candlepowerforums mobile app