Warm colored tent tight powered via powerbank (USB-C/A)?

ibu

Newly Enlightened
For canoe tours I carry a 20 Ah powerbank, mostly to be able to load my mobile device.

Years ago I get here in this forum very good advice for a headlamp, I bought a zebralight H502w and I'm still very happpy with it.

Now I like to know if there's any warm colored led lamp on the market which can be powered by a USB-C/A powerbank.

It should be mechanical robust, lightweight and small.

I like to put that lamp to the top of the inside of my tent. It would be great to be able do dim the intensity.

Thanks for your help.

Skaaphaas

Enlightened
Nitecore LR10 Hi-Cri should suit your purposes.

Downside is that it cannot dim too much, I would prefer a "moonlight" level on mine. The lowest level is at a stated 8 lumens.

Other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Armytek makes some lights that charge and will also run on a Powerbank.
The model that I have has different levels of warm light and seems to be one solution to your needs.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LR10 does not run from a USB power bank?

Downside is that it cannot dim too much, I would prefer a "moonlight" level on mine. The lowest level is at a stated 8 lumens.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nitecore also has several LA series lights with High CRI LEDs. I don't remember the tint CCTs, but any High CRI LED gives great color rendition with high visibility.

I went back and checked. Both the LA30 and the LR10 use High CRI LEDs, and the LF10 CCT is 4500K

Last edited:

Connor

Enlightened
Google "Xiaomi USB LED light". 5 levels, USB-A plug. I'm aware this is not really a super high tech solution .. but my 3 samples do work nicely with my powerbanks. Dirt cheap ($3-4).

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can be charged from the power bank, so even more versatile.

I think I might be confusing this one with the LA10 then,sorry for my mistake.
The LR10 has a 1200 mAH built-in power supply, recharged by the standard Micro USB connector.

The LA10 uses on AA cell, alkaline, lithium primary, or NiMH, so you would have to carry a separate charger plus the power bank, or a bunch of charged up cells.

Latest posts