• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Malkoff or HDS

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPF,

If anyone has any used/beat-up version that they don't use anymore, or would be willing to part with, I am looking to try out one of these two brands as they seem to be two of the best out there and I don't have the current bankroll to enter that market at full price (and not really knowing what they're all about, or which model would best suit my needs).

Looking for a 1AA version preferably, but would be open to a 1CR123 version or any other versions as well, if reasonably affordable, to get my hands on one for EDC. Please PM me with any available offers, questions, comments, concerns, or derogatory statements.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff or HDS, 1xAA or 1xCR123

I don't believe there is/was a 1xAA version, but good luck. I'm sure something will turn up.

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Malkoff or HDS, 1xAA or 1xCR123

Not sure about HDS, but Malkoff certainly seems to have a 1AA MDC HA listed on their site, which is also a much lower price point, which may be more suitable for me to get my hands on one for less (if budget wasn't an issue, I would have already ordered a shiny new HDS and Malkoff). [emoji28]

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: Malkoff or HDS, 1xAA or 1xCR123

Just remember Malkoff 1AA light does not have reverse polarity protection.in short if you put the battery in backwards and turn it on goodbye light. Just an FYI