• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II HA Al

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets it. The price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping in the US. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. Thanks for looking!

Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II HA Aluminum - $350>$300>$275>$250>$225>$215>$200 SPF
This was part of a limited run of Aluminum Mk.II's from a few years back and has the Natural HA finish. This has 3 modes, L-M-H, and comes equipped with a Nichia 219 LED. There isn't any wear that I can find, and it works as intended.
7hVs38Gl.jpg

SOLD Muyshondt Aeon Mk.III Al - $200 SOLD
This has seen a good bit of carry and use. There is some wear in the blue ano, and one of the clip screws was stripped, but the light functions as intended. It has 3 modes, L-M-H, and uses a Nichia 219 LED. It will come with the clip and screws, a Muyshondt leather slip, and the lanyard and titanium bead.
pFEvVVDl.jpg

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Re: Muyshondt Aeons Mk.II and Mk.III

Nice MkII, still one of my favorites and I carry mine often, with a spare in the safe. Some lucky person is going to get a great light. Mine spends a lot of time in DC. I wonder how many are in the area?

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened

Nice MkII, still one of my favorites and I carry mine often, with a spare in the safe. Some lucky person is going to get a great light. Mine spends a lot of time in DC. I wonder how many are in the area?

There is at least one more - the Ti Mk.II I'm keeping. There were even more at one point, but they have found new homes over time.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had 2 Black mk1's sold em...Ti mk2, sold didn't like the flood beam... and now have a Ti mk1 with spare body...
good luck.

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened

I wish I had bought the Ti version when it was available. I do have a Ti. Nautilus, and a HA Nautilus, as well. Both fine lights. Both mint condition.

I had a Ti Nautilus at one point, but I didn't care for the bulk, so off it went. That thing ran for eons on a single cell, though.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would like to have had a nautilus but was reluctant to spend $400 on a light that nobody could tell me if it was flood or throw beam

archimedes

Flashaholic

As interesting and enjoyable as this discussion is here, it would be better if we could keep the sales thread focused on this particular sale.

I'll link up the Muyshondt discussion thread to continue the chat, which could use a bump anyway.

It looks like the most recent discussion of these is here ...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=446066

Thanks, and good luck with your sale

Last edited: