My 500-th post here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
This message is my 500-th post in the CPF Forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I wish to take advantage of the occasion to express you all the pleasure that I have to share with you this passion for flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This Forum is very alive and very rich, it a lot brings me.
One thousand thank you Sasha to offer us a such space of friendly exchanges. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Thank you also to you all, coincidental or diligent guests of the CPF forum, to be there and to have read all the stupidities which I was able to write./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

This meeting place, where all the passionate persons of the whole world can meet themselves, is a haven of peace and cheerfully. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I hope to be able again to be present of long year and to continue to communicate with you on one of the things essential for the life : the light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
Pascal, while your posting is pleasant, it deals with a problem that has plagued us in the past, and forced some restrictions that isn't enjoyed by the group at large. There are to be no threads commemorating post counts.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.