HDS Systems        

Thread: I bought a Chinese Motorcycle :)

Default I bought a Chinese Motorcycle :)

I bought a Chinese dual sport motorcycle. This is the best and worst of my experience after 1500+ miles of riding it. I think for the money you get a lot of bike ($1350 brand new), but there are definitely some things
    you need to know about these before getting one. They are no Ultrafire, but they are not quite a Convoy either

Please let me know what you think about these bikes. Share your experience a photos etc if you have them!
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Re: I bought a Chinese Motorcycle :)

Last night my coworker said he was looking for a Chinese bicycle. The one you see in almost every Chinese movie. There’s a reason millions of people are riding them. I wonder if yours will hold up as well
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

I raced dirt bikes for many years. My experience is that the manufacturing tolerances are poor, the raw materials are poor, and the quality control is poor.
    Last edited by RCS1300; 06-08-2019 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Brevity

While I personally agree with some of the sentiments posted earlier, I would ask for members to be so kind as to respect the topic at hand & to refrain from general bashing.
    Thank you & best regards,

Thanks for the review. It just confirms my opinion on Chinese motorbikes. Although I like to thinker on my bikes I will stay far away from any Chinese brand. Mostly you get what you pay for. If you need a reliable bike it can't go wrong with buying a Japanese one.