I bought a Chinese Motorcycle :)

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a Chinese dual sport motorcycle. This is the best and worst of my experience after 1500+ miles of riding it. I think for the money you get a lot of bike ($1350 brand new), but there are definitely some things
you need to know about these before getting one. They are no Ultrafire, but they are not quite a Convoy either
bigsmile.png

Please let me know what you think about these bikes. Share your experience a photos etc if you have them!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night my coworker said he was looking for a Chinese bicycle. The one you see in almost every Chinese movie. There's a reason millions of people are riding them. I wonder if yours will hold up as well

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
I raced dirt bikes for many years. My experience is that the manufacturing tolerances are poor, the raw materials are poor, and the quality control is poor.

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
While I personally agree with some of the sentiments posted earlier, I would ask for members to be so kind as to respect the topic at hand & to refrain from general bashing. :)
Thank you & best regards,

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the review. It just confirms my opinion on Chinese motorbikes. Although I like to thinker on my bikes I will stay far away from any Chinese brand. Mostly you get what you pay for. If you need a reliable bike it can't go wrong with buying a Japanese one.

Latest posts