• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Logan QTC 17500

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been using my light for a bit ajd decided the plunger and qtc aren't for me. I have an old Logan level 2. I would like to keep the ability to operate different batteries in the 17500 body. Does anyone know if I can use the keychain attachment and other parts from the old aluminum body in the new ss qtc body? The easy thing to do would be just use the ss head on the aluminum body, but being able to use different batteries is nice.

archimedes

Flashaholic
The threading is compatible, but the plunger-part length varies among QTC and non-QTC host tubes.

Last edited:

Vemice

Enlightened
Maybe contact Robyn and explain this to her. She may just do it for you. They are very accommodating.

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
She is. I don't want to bother her with this. I ordered what I thought works for me. Should have ordered something a bit different.... That's on me. I can always buy new parts, but will probably just reorder something different.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
She is. I don't want to bother her with this. I ordered what I thought works for me. Should have ordered something a bit different.... That's on me. I can always buy new parts, but will probably just reorder something different.

just try swapping the parts. the older style usually had a screw in piece that created the neg contact for twisty action, then the keychain piece went in. you would have to swap both pieces, or buy a new screw post from Peak.