Smokin' deal on Philips Xtreme +130 H4 and H7

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
As I type this post, this link goes to a 2-pack of Philips Xtreme Vision +130 H4s for under $18 and this one goes to a 2-pack of the H7s for under $20. Looks like a real "stock up and save" situation to me.

Hilldweller

Enlightened
What the crap? They sent me Philips CrystalVision H11...

They're blue, all blue.... ...shudder....

Wrong size, wrong bulb. Amazon.

Hilldweller

Enlightened
The good news is Amazon'll probably just let you keep them and then ship the right ones, the bad news is that many people will also get these CrystalVision bulbs and think they got a "free upgrade".
They want the wrong ones returned and will try to ship the right ones.

H11
Blue

sigh

blue, like Avatar.

Hilldweller

Enlightened
I hope they're paying for return shipping, given that they're the ones who screwed it up.
Yes. But I had to use a gallon of fuel to get to the UPS store to drop the package off....

I spoke with the UPS people and found out why the snafu happened. Amazon's fulfillment center is staffed by Capuchin monkeys. It used to be staffed by Bonobo chimps which are much smarter. Cost cutting measures like that lead to our disappointment.

Hilldweller

Enlightened
They "attempted" to deliver the replacements yesterday. I received a message that our building was locked. It wasn't locked.

So they came back today and delivered the lights to a neighboring business. They were kind enough to bring them over.
They're the right bulbs. But the package is smashed and one bulb is listing heavily to port.

sigh

Amazon. I hate it.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
They "attempted" to deliver the replacements yesterday. I received a message that our building was locked. It wasn't locked. So they came back today and delivered the lights to a neighboring business. They were kind enough to bring them over.
They're the right bulbs. But the package is smashed and one bulb is listing heavily to port.

You sound cursed!

Hilldweller

Enlightened
Not so fast there.
I called Amazon and got a return label. Explained the continuing drama to Gus in Uruguay (native of Brasil though), and he not only got the credit going but issued me an apology gift of $20.
So I should get my free bulbs on Monday. If they're crushed or are H11s, then I'll wear the cursed label.
But I have the weekend to feel good...

1990CrownVic

Newly Enlightened
Ordered on june 11th, and delivered today in Santiago, Chile. That´s a fast shipping lol.

And also today I ordered another set for my father (see this link)

Thank you Virgil!