Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: *SOLD* Jetbeam RRT-01vn

Default *SOLD* Jetbeam RRT-01vn

Price is PayPal G+S and includes CONUS shipping. No international sales, sorry. First "I'll take it" here or via PM. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD - Jetbeam RRT-01vn - $70

I just picked this up on the forum but it doesn't fit my application. It's much too nice to sit around so I'd like to pass it along to someone who can use it.

Light was modified by Vinh with an SST-20 3000K high CRI LED, plus he applied his beautiful heat treatment on the bezel and pocket clip. Includes V54 engraving. It came with a frosted lens but I removed the diffuser film and the beam is now a gorgeous ray of warm light. A bit of a user with some minor dings and scuffing near the bezel and on the tail, they don't affect the usability at all.

Pictures and additional details from original sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...tbeam-RRT-01vn
    Last edited by elzilcho; 06-14-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: WTS Jetbeam RRT-01vn

Reconsidering buying this light again. What is your feeling about the ring, how snug is it? Thanks.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Enlightened

Hi, I will take the Jetbeam RRT-01vn - $70. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Msf View Post
    Hi, I will take the Jetbeam RRT-01vn - $70. Thanks
    PM sent with PayPal info.

Quote Originally Posted by ma tumba View Post
    Reconsidering buying this light again. What is your feeling about the ring, how snug is it? Thanks.
    This one is SPF, of course, but in general the light's adjustment ring feels good. The detent from off to on is robust, I don't think I'd ever worry about it turning on in a pocket. Once you get past that the adjustment tension itself is just right. There's enough to keep it from slipping on its own but not so much that it's difficult to dial in exactly the brightness you want. I didn't notice any wiggling or anything like that. Feels like very good build quality.

I hope that helps!

Flashaholic*

Thank you for the info!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk