• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new LEP W30 2408m throw flashlight now presenting

acebeam

Enlightened

The Acebeam W30 is the seconder LEP flashlight since W10 presented on 2018,

it has 500 lumen output with a beam throw of up to 2408 meters,
it is powered by 5100mAh 21700 battery and has 1.7 hours runtime!
and, the full-width 1.8 degrees of angle of light beam with no spill!
also, it can be used as a diving torch under water 100 meters!

1.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there any difference on the candela of the different tint options? If so, can you please list them? Thanks

Snipe315

Newly Enlightened
Impressive!

I was about to order the Acebeam X65-Mini, but now I might pick up this beast instead.

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
I just got mine today, it's definitely an impressive light. Very noticeably out-throws my TN42vn that's about 775kcd, which is all that I have that's worth comparing it to at the moment. Planning on taking it somewhere I can let it stretch its legs a little more some time soon, hopefully. I might try and get pics, but I'm limited to cell phone cameras so they may not end up being worthy of posting.

Edit: This is second hand information, so take it for what it's worth, but the person I spoke with at GoingGear said that Acebeam is having issues with some of the equipment used to manufacture this unique light, and it may be a while (4+ weeks) before Acebeam is able to restock any of their dealers. I don't think there are too many of these out in the wild right now, relatively speaking.

Last edited:

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently got the 6500K version, which was in stock at Andrew & Amanda. Andrew took time to answer a number of questions for me. I have a Thrunite TN42 and this does outthrow it. I am quite enjoying this light, the lightsaber type beam is very useful at long distances but not up close. This is a special light that should impress any thrower lover.

Last edited:

busseguy

Enlightened
Does this have any usable side spill after 100 yards or so?

And does it have a momentary on feature?

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually I prefer a warm or neutral tint and not cool white. While 6500K is too cool for my taste 4000K usually is great. But according to THIS video 4000K version looks more like 3000K and **** yellow, not in my liking.
So I wonder CRI option is best for me.

Rasher

Enlightened
So I wonder CRI option is best for me.
If actual quality color rendition is important, neither.
I have both W30 versions, and to my (and others) eyes they both look like hell. Since the raison d'être of LEP is throw, and there's a significant and noticeable decrease in it with the "warm" option, I'd take the 6.5K if forced to choose.