WTB/T>>luxeon star/circuit boards..for ARC-LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef

Newly Enlightened
my CPF connection pasted-away 4wks ago, he presented me with a REAL flashlight, a ARC-LS 1st run and flipped my switch..he used to spend alot of time on CPF...chat'in,learn'in, watch'in, tweek'in and modifing his lites...he had obtained different [spare] circit boards [wafers] equipped with premium luxeon star..HD and SiDe emmiter LED's.. he had various colors...ie: cyan, blue, red, green, white...I'd like to purshase same??? Hope I did enough homework, as to make myself clear enough in your language as to what it is I am seeking...but I'm a apt student and have a head start over most newbe's...[i've some of the very BEST tools-of the territory] hands on theaching aids, my CPF&my lites-N-things..Any help nad [or] directions would be welcomed...THX so much...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif -B-

Manila

Newly Enlightened
Re: WANTED...1watt LED boards [all colors] for ARC LS

if you are looking for the color led ARC LS (ble, red, green), Ithinking of selling mine. they are first run units.

go to the bst column and its probably at page 6 or 7 by now

chef

Newly Enlightened
Re: WANTED...1watt LED boards [all colors] for ARC

Thanks but im just looking for the circuit boards...thanks again...CHEF

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

If you find a few I'd like to buy one too.

Thanks

jpeg

Enlightened

Will Wayne's sandwiches fit in an LS body? If they do, you can buy whatever LED you want and get whatever color you want...

BTW: I had a little modding accident, and destroyed the aluminum retainer ring on my LS, any idea how to aquire another one?

(edit)
Wayne informed me that the sandwiches don't fit in the LS...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
but he does have a couple of the aluminum lockdown rings, so at least I'm all set...
THANKS WAYNE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

TheFire

Enlightened

jpeg: the sandwiches don't fit without a LOT of work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, but you can just call Peter at Arc and ask for a new retaining ring - they're $4, IIRC.

the converters that are going into the new lights seem to work ok with the colored leds, so if you open a new light, you can swap the white with another color pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.