• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the difference between this and the small micro on your website ? Is it the driver?

P. S. Do you remember the original measurements for the small micro? None of mine have it.

I have them in xp-g2 & xpl-hi

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
$8 cheaper as I bought in higher quantity. I can't remember the old numbers but whatever it is this thing destroys it

Saul Good

Enlightened
Awesome light Vinh 👍 Any results with a White 1 (or perhaps Boost HL)? It's interesting that you got 800 lumens w/ White 2 in this light and 900 lumens w/ the same LED in D25C. What do you think the reason is? Extra Resistance from the partition board (if you are using one)?

Also, I agree with Vinh that the TX25Cvn is in a class of it's own. And definitely not a letdown. It seems these Osram LEDs are a great fit for the TX25C. It's basically a D25C with a throwier head.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
TX25Cvn now with H1X option

600L, 110Kcd, 663m

110K is really smoking now for this size!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you want a TX25C with a W2 or W1.1 order now. Only a few left and they will be gone forever. Thanks

SKV89

Enlightened
I just received mine today. Vinh spec it at 621 lumens and intensity of 114kcd (675m)
I measured it in my TA lumen tube and got 726 lumens at turn-on and quickly dropping using Acebeam 16340 550mah cell and got 670 lumens at turn-on w/ Vapcell 800mah. These are fully charged cells. The Acebeam cell is amazing. Anyone know what they use under the wrap?

I really like this light. Compared with my stock GT Micro, the beam is obviously narrower and more focused. Also the intensity is noticeably higher than the Micro. It is amazing how far something this small can throw. It is also a good bit smaller than the GT Micro making it very pocketable. The host also feels very solid in the hand and has good mass for the size to aid in managing heat. I highly recommend this light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yup gotta love this light. Its kind of the best thrower that you wont leave at home.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today, what a thing she is with the 1.1!!!!

Interesting comparison to the Hidden White Fiat Lux T25C2vn with Oslon Black- the Black is just a touch warmer, otherwise the beams are almost identical down the the slightest rings placement. The reflector is obviously the same. This light is CRAZY!!!

Patriot

Flashaholic
I measured it in my TA lumen tube and got 726 lumens at turn-on and quickly dropping using Acebeam 16340 550mah cell and got 670 lumens at turn-on w/ Vapcell 800mah. These are fully charged cells. The Acebeam cell is amazing. Anyone know what they use under the wrap?

Interesting to hear that about the Vapcell 800mah. You had mentioned this cell in a different thread, so I went and read all the great reports about it. I wonder if you got a cell that's not up to spec?

Patriot

Flashaholic
Sounds like discontinued AW IMR16340 15C

I'm not sure. I thought it was SKV89 that mentioned a new, high output, higher capacity 16340 sometime in the last week. I'm wondering if it's the same cell that was mentioned as 'the one to have' in another post. The post also mentioned a new 14500, I just can't seem to find that post at the moment.

SKV89

Enlightened
I'm not sure. I thought it was SKV89 that mentioned a new, high output, higher capacity 16340 sometime in the last week. I'm wondering if it's the same cell that was mentioned as 'the one to have' in another post. The post also mentioned a new 14500, I just can't seem to find that post at the moment.

Yea that was me on BLF. The Vapcell 16340 800mah in the TK16 didn't make any noticeable difference in output compared with the Acebeam 16340. Both of them were superior to other 16340 cells. For some reason the Acebeam makes a more noticeable difference in output in this light. However, the Vapcell is about 200mah more capacity, so it is still the best overall 16340.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Yea that was me on BLF. The Vapcell 16340 800mah in the TK16 didn't make any noticeable difference in output compared with the Acebeam 16340. Both of them were superior to other 16340 cells. For some reason the Acebeam makes a more noticeable difference in output in this light. However, the Vapcell is about 200mah more capacity, so it is still the best overall 16340.

Ah yes, that's why I couldn't find it and thanks for the details. 200mAh is significant in such a small cell, if runtime is important. For the reasons I would own/use this kind of a light, I'd probably just run the Acebeam, myself, while taking advantage of the higher peak output, with momentary use.