Fenix Outfitters        
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

  1. #1

    Default EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Factory Link Here

    DriverVX2

    Best thrower for the size

    IMR16340 Recommended

    White2: 800L, 80Kcd, 566mm

    $150 for White 2
    $125 for all other LEDs










    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  2. #2

    Default EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Whatís the difference between this and the small micro on your website ? Is it the driver?

    P. S. Do you remember the original measurements for the small micro? None of mine have it.

    I have them in xp-g2 & xpl-hi
    Last edited by aginthelaw; 06-15-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

  3. #3

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    $8 cheaper as I bought in higher quantity. I can't remember the old numbers but whatever it is this thing destroys it
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  4. #4

    Default EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Donít forget to send mine with lux & lumen measurements
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

  5. #5

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Awesome light Vinh 👍 Any results with a White 1 (or perhaps Boost HL)? It's interesting that you got 800 lumens w/ White 2 in this light and 900 lumens w/ the same LED in D25C. What do you think the reason is? Extra Resistance from the partition board (if you are using one)?

    Also, I agree with Vinh that the TX25Cvn is in a class of it's own. And definitely not a letdown. It seems these Osram LEDs are a great fit for the TX25C. It's basically a D25C with a throwier head.
    Last edited by Saul Good; 06-16-2019 at 05:02 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    TX25Cvn now with H1X option

    600L, 110Kcd, 663m

    110K is really smoking now for this size!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  7. #7
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Mostly California
    Posts
    359

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Just took my TX25Cvn H1X out in the dark. Serious wow factor for a very small light.

  8. #8

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    Just took my TX25Cvn H1X out in the dark. Serious wow factor for a very small light.
    How would you compare it to the Micro GTvn with W2 or W1?

  9. #9
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Mostly California
    Posts
    359

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyownEnergizer250lumen View Post
    How would you compare it to the Micro GTvn with W2 or W1?
    Beats me - Don't own a micro, and have no plans to acquire one.

  10. #10
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Assachusetts
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Can't wait for mine!

  11. #11

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    If you want a TX25C with a W2 or W1.1 order now. Only a few left and they will be gone forever. Thanks
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  12. #12

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    3 TX25Cvn left
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  13. #13

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    I just received mine today. Vinh spec it at 621 lumens and intensity of 114kcd (675m)
    I measured it in my TA lumen tube and got 726 lumens at turn-on and quickly dropping using Acebeam 16340 550mah cell and got 670 lumens at turn-on w/ Vapcell 800mah. These are fully charged cells. The Acebeam cell is amazing. Anyone know what they use under the wrap?

    I really like this light. Compared with my stock GT Micro, the beam is obviously narrower and more focused. Also the intensity is noticeably higher than the Micro. It is amazing how far something this small can throw. It is also a good bit smaller than the GT Micro making it very pocketable. The host also feels very solid in the hand and has good mass for the size to aid in managing heat. I highly recommend this light.

  14. #14

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Yup gotta love this light. Its kind of the best thrower that you wont leave at home.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  15. #15
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Assachusetts
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Got mine today, what a thing she is with the 1.1!!!!


    Interesting comparison to the Hidden White Fiat Lux T25C2vn with Oslon Black- the Black is just a touch warmer, otherwise the beams are almost identical down the the slightest rings placement. The reflector is obviously the same. This light is CRAZY!!!

  16. #16
    *Flashaholic* Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    10,652

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    I measured it in my TA lumen tube and got 726 lumens at turn-on and quickly dropping using Acebeam 16340 550mah cell and got 670 lumens at turn-on w/ Vapcell 800mah. These are fully charged cells. The Acebeam cell is amazing. Anyone know what they use under the wrap?
    Interesting to hear that about the Vapcell 800mah. You had mentioned this cell in a different thread, so I went and read all the great reports about it. I wonder if you got a cell that's not up to spec?

  17. #17
    Flashaholic* id30209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,712

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Interesting to hear that about the Vapcell 800mah. You had mentioned this cell in a different thread, so I went and read all the great reports about it. I wonder if you got a cell that's not up to spec?
    Sounds like discontinued AW IMR16340 15C

  18. #18
    *Flashaholic* Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    10,652

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post
    Sounds like discontinued AW IMR16340 15C
    I'm not sure. I thought it was SKV89 that mentioned a new, high output, higher capacity 16340 sometime in the last week. I'm wondering if it's the same cell that was mentioned as 'the one to have' in another post. The post also mentioned a new 14500, I just can't seem to find that post at the moment.

  19. #19

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    I'm not sure. I thought it was SKV89 that mentioned a new, high output, higher capacity 16340 sometime in the last week. I'm wondering if it's the same cell that was mentioned as 'the one to have' in another post. The post also mentioned a new 14500, I just can't seem to find that post at the moment.
    Yea that was me on BLF. The Vapcell 16340 800mah in the TK16 didn't make any noticeable difference in output compared with the Acebeam 16340. Both of them were superior to other 16340 cells. For some reason the Acebeam makes a more noticeable difference in output in this light. However, the Vapcell is about 200mah more capacity, so it is still the best overall 16340.

  20. #20
    *Flashaholic* Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    10,652

    Default Re: EagTac TX25Cvn - 16340 Throw King R

    Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    Yea that was me on BLF. The Vapcell 16340 800mah in the TK16 didn't make any noticeable difference in output compared with the Acebeam 16340. Both of them were superior to other 16340 cells. For some reason the Acebeam makes a more noticeable difference in output in this light. However, the Vapcell is about 200mah more capacity, so it is still the best overall 16340.
    Ah yes, that's why I couldn't find it and thanks for the details. 200mAh is significant in such a small cell, if runtime is important. For the reasons I would own/use this kind of a light, I'd probably just run the Acebeam, myself, while taking advantage of the higher peak output, with momentary use.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •