Acebeam        

Thread: 2800 Lumen EDC. Lumintop FW3A

Default 2800 Lumen EDC. Lumintop FW3A

Hi all,

This turned out to be a great EDC, one of my new favorites for sure.

How does the FW3A compare with your other EDCs?
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Re: 2800 Lumen EDC. Lumintop FW3A

Great review Matt! Of all reviewers out there, yours are the best. All the details and outdoor (walking in the night) shoots are ultimate.

Great video as always! What is the tint on the light that you have in the video?
    Last edited by djans1397; 06-23-2019 at 10:21 PM.
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Flashaholic*

Great looking light with fanrastic performance specs. The problem I see is the unprotected battery. I researched supply for another light I had my eyes on and wow did I have an eye opener; supply is spotty and shipping costs put the end price thru the roof. I would jump at one if it came with the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by savumaki View Post
    Great looking light with fanrastic performance specs. The problem I see is the unprotected battery. I researched supply for another light I had my eyes on and wow did I have an eye opener; supply is spotty and shipping costs put the end price thru the roof. I would jump at one if it came with the bat.
    Is that a Canada thing? Some of the best unprotected batteries are readily available on the internet for 6 bucks a piece. Is it the shipping thing or the import tax that's getting you? Seems like you could buy one from a member or eBay or something, but what do I know I don't live in Canada.

Flashaholic*

I think it is shipping; I can get reasonable prices and then they throw shipping at you. O well, minor problems.
    Still a great light and I do have one on the way now.

Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    Great with you as always! What is the tint on the light that you have in the video?
    I'm thinking it must be the 3D tint.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Fw3a factory reset not working

I can't seem to get my fw3a to factory reset, should be really easy but it's not working. on the fw3a it's supposed to be 13 clicks and you hold on the last and I've tried that multiple times, nothing happens. then I've tried the unscrew tail and screw back on while holding tailswitch. that didn't work either and I do not know what to do.