Klarus        

Thread: Any UK flashlight builders/modders that offer machining services?

Default Any UK flashlight builders/modders that offer machining services?

If so, please let me know.
    We are all flotsam and jetsam being carried by a relentless tide towards our ultimate fate!

Default Re: Any UK flashlight builders/modders that offer machining services?

CRX, here and on BLF

CRX on BLF, and 3tronics ( insta )
    Malkoff Devices MD2 M61T, JetE17A Red AAA.

Thanks, I have had the pleasure of having some mods done excellently by CRX. buy I am looking for someone with a lathe.
    We are all flotsam and jetsam being carried by a relentless tide towards our ultimate fate!

My local Engineering Works have made me up some bits, and done a great job, as long as I supply drawings and explain exactly what I want.
    I don't think it would work unless you can actually be there to explain.
    It might be worth checking to see if you have anyone locally, they'll probably see it as light relief.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    My local Engineering Works have made me up some bits, and done a great job, as long as I supply drawings and explain exactly what I want.
    It might be worth checking to see if you have anyone locally, they'll probably see it as light relief.
    P
    Thanks Peter. Its fairly minor stuff required, but difficult to know who to approach locally to me.

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    P

Also some local tech schools or colleges have eveningclasses for machine shop, either find someone going to a class or enrol tolearn which will give you access to the machines.