Any UK flashlight builders/modders that offer machining services?

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks, I have had the pleasure of having some mods done excellently by CRX. buy I am looking for someone with a lathe.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My local Engineering Works have made me up some bits, and done a great job, as long as I supply drawings and explain exactly what I want.
I don't think it would work unless you can actually be there to explain.
It might be worth checking to see if you have anyone locally, they'll probably see it as light relief.
P

easilyled

Flashaholic
My local Engineering Works have made me up some bits, and done a great job, as long as I supply drawings and explain exactly what I want.
It might be worth checking to see if you have anyone locally, they'll probably see it as light relief.
P

Thanks Peter. Its fairly minor stuff required, but difficult to know who to approach locally to me.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
P

Also some local tech schools or colleges have eveningclasses for machine shop, either find someone going to a class or enrol tolearn which will give you access to the machines.