Streamlight Ultrastinger Incan

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok guys, couldn't resist a classic from the 'bay. It's on the way to the Sween1911 lair right now. Picked up with charger and 2 batteries for 60-some bucks. Mostly because my kids and I watched "Night at the Museum 2" a few hundred times and Jonah Hill's character has one in a key scene. My son asked me what light it was and now I want one to play with and potentially set it up for him in his room with the charger.

Will try it out in stock form, but I know eventually the bulb will go and the included ni-cads will stop charging. There was a Terralux drop-in at one point, maybe I'll try to hunt one down. Already got ideas for a PVC sleeve for li-ions depending on what sort of alternatives I can find.

Anybody got any good mod idea sources or builds for this bad boy?

Thanks!

mcm308

Enlightened
I dont have any ideas..lol But I use my Ultra Stinger almost every night. If you like incans, its great as it is. Nice tight hotspot that goes a long way! I made a post a long time ago about mods and if I recall, didnt get much response.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Candlepowerforums mobile app

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are fantastic lights to leave in a charging cradle in the car. Still love it.