Looking for clip on led

tadbik

Enlightened
Looking for this clip on blue red strobe. It's rechargeable. Anyone know where I can buy one? Thanks

1b670afc211c928c88678aed9d487333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmengineer

Newly Enlightened
Not that one specifically, but the Nitecore NU05 LE or Skilhunt PL1 might suit your needs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
@tadbik
I m not sure if I m allowed to post links and I don't work for any company but are you aware of First-Light USA?
Being where you are you could get the Torq LE and it would be far better than the above. They are an excellent company and have a lifetime warranty also.
I have T Max LE 700. The Torq is much more affordable and just as versatile just not as powerful. I did a video of the T Max on the tube but I ve not had the Torq myself.
Good luck

alphaBRAVO

Newly Enlightened
RovyVon A8 (red + blue + amber) also might suit your needs, plus provide a little extra.

tadbik

Enlightened
@tadbik
I m not sure if I m allowed to post links and I don't work for any company but are you aware of First-Light USA?
Being where you are you could get the Torq LE and it would be far better than the above. They are an excellent company and have a lifetime warranty also.
I have T Max LE 700. The Torq is much more affordable and just as versatile just not as powerful. I did a video of the T Max on the tube but I ve not had the Torq myself.
Good luck

Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I'm looking for something so I can be seen at night, not something to illuminate with.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I'm looking for something so I can be seen at night, not something to illuminate with.

I m sorry if you misunderstood me but did you actually check the videos on these?
I m not into "illuminating" and would not recommend what I consider novelties, or toys. The item you actually showed the photo of I wouldn't trust "my" life with it... I m also not trying to sell you anything and I work for no company so I m not getting anything out of it however to share my experience, I have used these and they are the best I ve had for emergency situations and traffic awareness.

I m into my own personal safety where I can be seen by an oncoming semi, Lorry, 18 wheeler... etc. and this is day OR night. First Light LE series is the best I ve used but it also comes not cheap.
If you are Law Enforcement, Security, Emergency Services this will let you be seen like a Christmas Tree and it doesn't just look pretty it also lights the way, gives you a strobe, and gets people's attention no matter where you are or what you are doing.

tadbik

Enlightened
Ordered a couple of these at $10.71 each and free shipping.

tadbik

Enlightened
Ordered a couple of these at $10.71 each and free shipping.

Rechargeable Blue Red LED Flashing Shoulder Light Traffic Warning Signal Lamp

d06eb350e49acb03ac061740dd3c688b.jpg

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations, please let us know how they do when you get them. The info on the other posts including mine will still be available should you change your mind [emoji4]

tadbik

Enlightened
The item you actually showed the photo of I wouldn't trust "my" life with.

I appreciate the concern but it's not as if I don't carry at least two quality flashlights at night. Also as is protocol, I wear a reflective jacket. Thank again.

tadbik

Enlightened
Congratulations, please let us know how they do when you get them. The info on the other posts including mine will still be available should you change your mind [emoji4]

I will probably buy multiple options. After all, I am a registered flashaholic!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I appreciate the concern but it's not as if I don't carry at least two quality flashlights at night. Also as is protocol, I wear a reflective jacket. Thank again.

That's fair and you're welcome... I did logistics security for some years and I wouldn't recommend anything to anyone I wouldn't rely on myself

Good luck [emoji4]

tadbik

Enlightened
Also ordered from Amazon the Nextorch UL12 for $14.

d3128117b8d68532b0822edb8e068c9e.jpg