NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EMISAR D4 Version 2!!

Default EMISAR D4 Version 2!!

intl-outdoor just launched the Emisar D4 V2! They updated it with many new features

I think am going to try this one. The sand color looks really good

Pics by intl-outdoor

Last edited by Nichia!; 06-19-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Default Re: EMISAR D4 Version 2!!

Pretty much all improvements too!
    I will wait until they are in stock at MTN as it seems ordering from Hank can take a Month or more?
    I am excited and I have been EDCing the original since I got one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Nichia! View Post
    intl-outdoor just launched the Emisar D4 V2! They updated it with many new features

I think am going to try this one. The sand color looks really good

Pics by intl-outdoor

I hope they bring out a Ti version too. Looks great!!
    We are all flotsam and jetsam being carried by a relentless tide towards our ultimate fate!

I have the Ti version and I love it! It's looks very nice and very very small. Awesome little lights!

The bezel aux LED board on this one is unique.

In prior lights with aux LEDS, the color of the aux LEDs are chosen at time of purchase.

However, the D4 v2 uses multicolored LEDs. You don't choose the color at time of purchase. Instead you can dynamically change the color of the aux LEDs on the fly using Anduril's configuration settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw18 View Post
    The bezel aux LED board on this one is unique.

In prior lights with aux LEDS, the color of the aux LEDs are chosen at time of purchase.

However, the D4 v2 uses multicolored LEDs. You don't choose the color at time of purchase. Instead you can dynamically change the color of the aux LEDs on the fly using Anduril's configuration settings.
    I've got a cyan D4, grey D1S and green D1 and I put a tan v2 in Hank's basket, but stopped because I didn't understand how the AUX LEDs worked and didn't see any way to order them.

Do you have to get the SS bezel to get the AUX LEDs, which are pre-installed?

Thanks!

Chris
    Convoy: S2, S2+, M1, M2, Fenix: P1D, PD32, HL30, ET: D25C Ti, SF: 6P, ZL: SC-600, Klarus: P2A, Jetbeam: BA-20, Icon: Rogue 1, L3: L10, Xeno: E03, ShiningBeam: I-Mini, Olight: i3s, SWM: D40A, M11R, V11R, Maglite: 6Ds, MMs, Solitaires, LaCrosse BC-700, Maha C-9000, XTAR VP2, MP1S, XP1, MC1+, WP2 II, NiteCore i4, v2.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGarrett View Post
    I've got a cyan D4, grey D1S and green D1 and I put a tan v2 in Hank's basket, but stopped because I didn't understand how the AUX LEDs worked and didn't see any way to order them.

Do you have to get the SS bezel to get the AUX LEDs, which are pre-installed?

Thanks!

Chris
    There is an option for SS bezel as an add on. They come anodized in the color you choose.

The auxiliary LEDs are all pre built into the light and you can select and change the colors as desired. ALL the colors are built into each light. So you can practically choose a different color aux led every day of the week if desired. Pretty cool.
    "There ain't no bones in a hotdog" F. York.

This is suddenly relevant to my interests.

Quote Originally Posted by easilyled View Post
    I hope they bring out a Ti version too. Looks great!!
    I have the Ti version and I love it! It's looks very nice and very very small. Awesome little lights!
    I had just inquired about a D4Ti w/ Anduril - perhaps there will be a D4TiV2 in the near future.
    I apologize that this letter is so long; I did not have time to write a short letter

Quote Originally Posted by noboneshotdog View Post
    There is an option for SS bezel as an add on. They come anodized in the color you choose.

The auxiliary LEDs are all pre built into the light and you can select and change the colors as desired. ALL the colors are built into each light. So you can practically choose a different color aux led every day of the week if desired. Pretty cool.
    This. You don't need to choose aux LEDs at checkout because every V2 comes with them by default. And you don't need to choose the aux LED color either since every V2 comes with every color. You select the brightness and color using Anduril's configuration menu.

- 7 clicks from off - changes brightness of aux LEDs (I assume one option is probably to turn them completely off if you wish).
    - 7 clicks from off, holding on the last click - changes the colors of the aux LEDs. I think there are 6 or 7 choices. Toykeeper said one of the choices is "rainbow".

Flashaholic*

How do I activate the secondary led from off?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Secondaries are only on when the light is off or in lockout.... (unless you want them off all the time). You can choose off - low - high - blinking for the secondaries. Fireclaw18 explained how you choose the mode as well as the colour.
    Last edited by Eric242; 06-20-2019 at 03:56 AM.
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested

this light needs more body colors, like blue green red and yellow maybe? sand doesnt look that nice and black we already have millions of light... since this light is kinda unique it should have more interesting colors to chose from.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by noboneshotdog View Post

Thanks. This morning, I read ToyKeeper's review on it and ordered the tan version with 4000K SSTs, a clip, 18350 body, magnetic tail, standard tail and SS bezel, all for <$60 shipped.

This will be my fourth Emisar: D1 green, D4 cyan, D1S grey!

Chris
    Convoy: S2, S2+, M1, M2, Fenix: P1D, PD32, HL30, ET: D25C Ti, SF: 6P, ZL: SC-600, Klarus: P2A, Jetbeam: BA-20, Icon: Rogue 1, L3: L10, Xeno: E03, ShiningBeam: I-Mini, Olight: i3s, SWM: D40A, M11R, V11R, Maglite: 6Ds, MMs, Solitaires, LaCrosse BC-700, Maha C-9000, XTAR VP2, MP1S, XP1, MC1+, WP2 II, NiteCore i4, v2.

Thanks. This morning, I read ToyKeeper's review on it and ordered the tan version with 4000K SSTs, a clip, 18350 body, magnetic tail, standard tail and SS bezel, all for <$60 shipped.

This will be my fourth Emisar: D1 green, D4 cyan, D1S grey!

Chris
    Same here but in Dark Gray.
    She certainly is the best person to do the review as Mother of the UI!

I am so weak yet consistent!

This will be #4 for me too.
    I also noticed that Richard dropped the price again of the V1 to $30 which is an even better deal maybe!
    These lights are just amazing for less than the price of an SC53!
    Last edited by AVService; 06-20-2019 at 02:30 PM.

And ordered, wow I lasted a full day before I buckled like a drunk man trying to play jenga
    I'm glad I found CPF, I was beginning to think I was strange
    I'm a Canadian and a proud Flashaholic
    Thanks CPF, thanks Think2x

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    Same here but in Dark Gray.
    She certainly is the best person to do the review as Mother of the UI!

I am so weak yet consistent!

This will be #4 for me too.
    I also noticed that Richard dropped the price again of the V1 to $30 which is an even better deal maybe!
    These lights are just amazing for less than the price of an SC53!
    I went through his list and he's down to either black, or grey, maybe 5-6 out of the long list.

I'm not an expensive light guy, but Richard's SupFire M6, Option 2 and my ZL SC600 are my two steepest and these Emisar lights make me want to laugh, they're so affordable.

I think I've paid $47, $35, $38 and now $60, so that's a lot of light for $180, shipped.

I can't wait for the disco party! Sending out the invites to my neighbors...

Chris

I went through his list and he's down to either black, or grey, maybe 5-6 out of the long list.

I'm not an expensive light guy, but Richard's SupFire M6, Option 2 and my ZL SC600 are my two steepest and these Emisar lights make me want to laugh, they're so affordable.

I think I've paid $47, $35, $38 and now $60, so that's a lot of light for $180, shipped.

I can't wait for the disco party! Sending out the invites to my neighbors...

Chris
    Yeah I saw your post "over there"!

I prefer the Cover by Cake myself but not by too much!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpentryHero View Post
    And ordered, wow I lasted a full day before I buckled like a drunk man trying to play jenga
    You did better than me. I think I lasted 30 seconds before I placed my order.

I suppose the D4S v2 will be next ..... hopefully that is the reason I didn't purchase v1 .
    G.K Chesterton, when asked 'what is wrong with the world?' simply replied 'I am!'

Quote Originally Posted by saypat View Post
    I suppose the D4S v2 will be next ..... hopefully that is the reason I didn't purchase v1 .
    what was wrong with v1 ? i have one and its a great light.

Version 1 I presume?
    We are all flotsam and jetsam being carried by a relentless tide towards our ultimate fate!

I wanted to try something new and ordered the warm white version (high CRI, of course). The price is amazing for what you get IMHO.

1 x Emisar D4V2 high power LED flashlight (D4V2) = €45.73
    Color Sand
    Led & Tint Warm White - SST20 3000K 95CRI
    one extra 10623 optic (10622 clear optic by default)
    one extra SS bezel (aluminum bezel by default)
    'I ought never to act except in such a way that I can also will that my maxim should become a universal law.'

Anyone know what the extra 10623 optic means, is it an added one or are they all changed from 10622 to 10623? Also what is the difference?
    Sorry in advance for being a bit thick.

There's one 10622 optic in the D4. The extra 10623 is more floody and can easily be swapped in/out.

http://www.carclo-optics.com/optic-10623
    Last edited by Connor; 06-22-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    'I ought never to act except in such a way that I can also will that my maxim should become a universal law.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lumenwolf View Post
    Anyone know what the extra 10623 optic means, is it an added one or are they all changed from 10622 to 10623? Also what is the difference?
    Sorry in advance for being a bit thick.
    The Carclo 10623 is frosted, for better dispersion, the 10622 is not.

Chris

Thanks guys

Where are you guys ordering from? Directly from Hank's website?

@mmalive12 Yes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast