EMISAR D4 Version 2!!

Nichia!

Banned
intl-outdoor just launched the Emisar D4 V2! They updated it with many new features

I think am going to try this one. The sand color looks really good

Pics by intl-outdoor

8a6e947d870322a2440558b5f29deab3.jpg
0d0ef0a2f2fdca5a62f4cf1fdcb3c778.jpg
3ad50f8c568f8108ccefc272eb789a78.jpg
ff2e7affa339ae9a0803ef8a321432fd.jpg
cba98e4f6f5090ed141916a7f5c80721.jpg

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty much all improvements too!
I will wait until they are in stock at MTN as it seems ordering from Hank can take a Month or more?
I am excited and I have been EDCing the original since I got one too!

intl-outdoor just launched the Emisar D4 V2! They updated it with many new features

I think am going to try this one. The sand color looks really good

Pics by intl-outdoor

8a6e947d870322a2440558b5f29deab3.jpg
0d0ef0a2f2fdca5a62f4cf1fdcb3c778.jpg
3ad50f8c568f8108ccefc272eb789a78.jpg
ff2e7affa339ae9a0803ef8a321432fd.jpg
cba98e4f6f5090ed141916a7f5c80721.jpg

Nichia!

Banned
I have the Ti version and I love it! It's looks very nice and very very small. Awesome little lights!

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bezel aux LED board on this one is unique.

In prior lights with aux LEDS, the color of the aux LEDs are chosen at time of purchase.

However, the D4 v2 uses multicolored LEDs. You don't choose the color at time of purchase. Instead you can dynamically change the color of the aux LEDs on the fly using Anduril's configuration settings.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bezel aux LED board on this one is unique.

In prior lights with aux LEDS, the color of the aux LEDs are chosen at time of purchase.

However, the D4 v2 uses multicolored LEDs. You don't choose the color at time of purchase. Instead you can dynamically change the color of the aux LEDs on the fly using Anduril's configuration settings.

I've got a cyan D4, grey D1S and green D1 and I put a tan v2 in Hank's basket, but stopped because I didn't understand how the AUX LEDs worked and didn't see any way to order them.

Do you have to get the SS bezel to get the AUX LEDs, which are pre-installed?

Thanks!

Chris

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a cyan D4, grey D1S and green D1 and I put a tan v2 in Hank's basket, but stopped because I didn't understand how the AUX LEDs worked and didn't see any way to order them.

Do you have to get the SS bezel to get the AUX LEDs, which are pre-installed?

Thanks!

Chris

There is an option for SS bezel as an add on. They come anodized in the color you choose.

The auxiliary LEDs are all pre built into the light and you can select and change the colors as desired. ALL the colors are built into each light. So you can practically choose a different color aux led every day of the week if desired. Pretty cool.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is an option for SS bezel as an add on. They come anodized in the color you choose.

The auxiliary LEDs are all pre built into the light and you can select and change the colors as desired. ALL the colors are built into each light. So you can practically choose a different color aux led every day of the week if desired. Pretty cool.

This. You don't need to choose aux LEDs at checkout because every V2 comes with them by default. And you don't need to choose the aux LED color either since every V2 comes with every color. You select the brightness and color using Anduril's configuration menu.

- 7 clicks from off - changes brightness of aux LEDs (I assume one option is probably to turn them completely off if you wish).
- 7 clicks from off, holding on the last click - changes the colors of the aux LEDs. I think there are 6 or 7 choices. Toykeeper said one of the choices is "rainbow".

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do I activate the secondary led from off?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Secondaries are only on when the light is off or in lockout.... (unless you want them off all the time). You can choose off - low - high - blinking for the secondaries. Fireclaw18 explained how you choose the mode as well as the colour.

Last edited:

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
this light needs more body colors, like blue green red and yellow maybe? sand doesnt look that nice and black we already have millions of light... since this light is kinda unique it should have more interesting colors to chose from.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. This morning, I read ToyKeeper's review on it and ordered the tan version with 4000K SSTs, a clip, 18350 body, magnetic tail, standard tail and SS bezel, all for <$60 shipped.

This will be my fourth Emisar: D1 green, D4 cyan, D1S grey!

Chris

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. This morning, I read ToyKeeper's review on it and ordered the tan version with 4000K SSTs, a clip, 18350 body, magnetic tail, standard tail and SS bezel, all for <$60 shipped.

This will be my fourth Emisar: D1 green, D4 cyan, D1S grey!

Chris

Same here but in Dark Gray.
She certainly is the best person to do the review as Mother of the UI!

I am so weak yet consistent!

This will be #4 for me too.
I also noticed that Richard dropped the price again of the V1 to $30 which is an even better deal maybe!
These lights are just amazing for less than the price of an SC53!

Last edited:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here but in Dark Gray.
She certainly is the best person to do the review as Mother of the UI!

I am so weak yet consistent!

This will be #4 for me too.
I also noticed that Richard dropped the price again of the V1 to $30 which is an even better deal maybe!
These lights are just amazing for less than the price of an SC53!

I went through his list and he's down to either black, or grey, maybe 5-6 out of the long list.

I'm not an expensive light guy, but Richard's SupFire M6, Option 2 and my ZL SC600 are my two steepest and these Emisar lights make me want to laugh, they're so affordable.

I think I've paid $47, $35, $38 and now $60, so that's a lot of light for $180, shipped.

I can't wait for the disco party! Sending out the invites to my neighbors...

Chris

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went through his list and he's down to either black, or grey, maybe 5-6 out of the long list.

I'm not an expensive light guy, but Richard's SupFire M6, Option 2 and my ZL SC600 are my two steepest and these Emisar lights make me want to laugh, they're so affordable.

I think I've paid $47, $35, $38 and now $60, so that's a lot of light for $180, shipped.

I can't wait for the disco party! Sending out the invites to my neighbors...

Chris

Yeah I saw your post "over there"!

I prefer the Cover by Cake myself but not by too much!