WOW! Fenix WT50R Multipurpose Handheld Searchlight! Max 3700 Lumens!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
BETTER AND BETTER--That's the Best Way to Describe Fenix Products
The New
Fenix WT50R Flashlight Checks All the Boxes

This barely 8-inch handheld flashlight can pump out a maximum 3700 lumens. Think about that! With a maximum beam range of 1,394 feet, the WT50R falls into that perfect search light. Of course, other applications where a long-range beam is needed is law enforcement, security, safety, farming, industrial inspection, and then the guys who want to "one up" the others flashaholics.

This powerhouse of a flashlight is USB type-C rechargeable and doubles as a power bank. Charging the 7.2V 5200mAh battery is effortless with the included USB type-C charging cable and power adapter. Battery level indicators located on the top portion of the searchlight let you see when you have reached a full charge or when charging is necessary. Added features include a standard tripod socket, single switch activation, and lockout function. One of the best characteristics of this new Fenix searchlight is a separately controlled headlight and tail light. You can tail stand the torch and activate the tail light for hands-free use with a max output of 500 lumens. If you need to search a large area or warehouse, you can hold the torch in your hand with the ergonomically designed handle. Other handling options include using the included shoulder strap.

Specifications

• 3700 Max Output - 3200 Lumens on Headlight & 500 Lumens on Tail Light
  • Cree XHP70.2 N4 Cool White & Cree XP-G3 S4 Cool White
  • Separately controlled Headlight and tail light
  • Intelligent Memory circuit
  • Battery Level Indicator
  • Headlight Outputs
    • Turbo: 3200 Lumens/2 Hours/1394 Ft.
    • High: 1000 Lumens/5.5 Hours/784 Ft.
    • Med: 350 Lumens/18 Hours/452 Ft.
    • Low: 50 Lumens/112 Hours/157 Ft.
    • Strobe: 3200 Lumens
  • Taillight Outputs
    • High: 500 Lumens/7 Hours/177 Ft.
    • Med: 200 Lumens/25 hours/101 Ft.
    • Low: 50 Lumens/116 Hours/49 Ft.

CHECK OUT the other amazing features.

\

CHECK OUT the other amazing features.

parametrek

Enlightened
Added to the DB :)

Thank you for taking the time to include the LEDs used. Fenix didn't mention that detail on their site or in the manual.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had told myself I wasn't going to take on anymore side jobs but then Fenix released the WT20R, HM65R and now this all within a month, makes it hard on a man lol.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
LOL--life is tough. More new light announcements coming too. Keeps you young.

I had told myself I wasn't going to take on anymore side jobs but then Fenix released the WT20R, HM65R and now this all within a month, makes it hard on a man lol.

Latest posts