mikem65d

Newly Enlightened
Looking for one of these runtime kits for my 2018 TK75
Are they still being made?

mikem65d

Newly Enlightened
Fenix discontinued it. Check the bay.

Apparently there are 2 versions.
The AER that matches the older handle, and the AET that matches the current handle pattern.
The AER shows as discontinued, but the AET shows out of stock.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Yes, all Runtime Kits are discontinued. You may be able to find one on other websites if you just Goggle it.

HERE is what you need to know.

Looking for one of these runtime kits for my 2018 TK75
Are they still being made?

mikem65d

Newly Enlightened
Yes, all Runtime Kits are discontinued. You may be able to find one on other websites if you just Goggle it.

HERE is what you need to know.

Thx for the reply.
I got lucky by finding one on Amazon. Came today and is the latest version.
AET..........

DrJosh

Newly Enlightened
Having trouble finding either the aet-tk75 or the RKTK75 extension kit. Didn't see any on Amazon. Anyone have a lead on this?

Really too bad they discontinued the extension. Is it even available for the new version? I saw no reference to it in my reading.

Rockit

Newly Enlightened
Having trouble finding either the aet-tk75 or the RKTK75 extension kit. Didn't see any on Amazon. Anyone have a lead on this?

Really too bad they discontinued the extension. Is it even available for the new version? I saw no reference to it in my reading.
Did you have any luck locating an extension kit? I've been searching with zero success.

tokillamurderer

Newly Enlightened
Did you have any luck locating an extension kit? I've been searching with zero success.

Bump

I'm looking for one too, I just ordered the 2018 version of the TK-75. I can't believe they discontinued it. Shame.

PS, if anyone has one and they're looking to part with it, I'll buy :)