NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: SOLD!!! Benchmade 940 Osborne and Mini Griptilian

Default SOLD!!! Benchmade 940 Osborne and Mini Griptilian

I have two knives for sale. These are also listed on Ebay but if there is an I'll Take It here on the forum first I will pull it from the other site. The 940 is basically new, never sharpened and has one tiny scratch on the blade that I showed in the pic. Beyond that it's the most solid and well built example I've ever handled. Perfect centering, perfect action, and zero blade play. If you like 940s you will not be disappointed with this one. $175 shipped, Paypal only to lower 48. The next is a Mini Griptilian that is also new aside from a handle scale mod I did. I sanded and polished down the ridges on the butt end of the scales as they always irritate the palm of my hand and my pinkie. Much more comfortable this way. Asking $75 shipped for the mini grip. Centering is good and lockup and action are excellent on this one as well.
    Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr
    Last edited by gurdygurds; 06-25-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Default Re: WTS Benchmade 940 Osborne and Mini Griptilian

Both still available
    Last edited by gurdygurds; 06-23-2019 at 11:20 AM.

That 940 is friken cool! Knives aren’t my number one love but I know a good one when I see them. Love that blade profile.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

It's a damn fine knife and I might end up kicking myself for selling it. On that note, price drop on each of these. $170 for the 940 and $70 for the mini grip. Price includes shipping. These are good deals my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    That 940 is friken cool! Knives aren’t my number one love but I know a good one when I see them. Love that blade profile.

940 is no longer available. Mini Grip still up for purchase!

Final price drop on the Mini Grip. $65 shipped! Someone please take this knife and use the poo out of it!!

Flashaholic

Alright. I’ll take it
    I'd love to shed some light on that for you

nice,good deal