• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!!! Benchmade 940 Osborne and Mini Griptilian

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two knives for sale. These are also listed on Ebay but if there is an I'll Take It here on the forum first I will pull it from the other site. The 940 is basically new, never sharpened and has one tiny scratch on the blade that I showed in the pic. Beyond that it's the most solid and well built example I've ever handled. Perfect centering, perfect action, and zero blade play. If you like 940s you will not be disappointed with this one. $175 shipped, Paypal only to lower 48. The next is a Mini Griptilian that is also new aside from a handle scale mod I did. I sanded and polished down the ridges on the butt end of the scales as they always irritate the palm of my hand and my pinkie. Much more comfortable this way. Asking $75 shipped for the mini grip. Centering is good and lockup and action are excellent on this one as well.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Benchmade 940 Osborne and Mini Griptilian

Both still available

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

That 940 is friken cool! Knives aren't my number one love but I know a good one when I see them. Love that blade profile.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a damn fine knife and I might end up kicking myself for selling it. On that note, price drop on each of these. $170 for the 940 and $70 for the mini grip. Price includes shipping. These are good deals my friends.
That 940 is friken cool! Knives aren't my number one love but I know a good one when I see them. Love that blade profile.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

940 is no longer available. Mini Grip still up for purchase!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final price drop on the Mini Grip. $65 shipped! Someone please take this knife and use the poo out of it!!