ArmyTek        

Thread: MOVE OVER, EVERYONE ELSE. NEW! The PD36R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight

Exclamation MOVE OVER, EVERYONE ELSE. NEW! The PD36R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight

Fenix has knocked it out of the park with the new PD35R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight!
    Features to note:

* 1600 Lumens From a Tactical Handheld 5.35 Inches
    * NEW 21700/5000mAh Rechargeable Battery--Long Lasting!
    * Max Beam Distance of 928 Ft.
    * Battery Level Indicator
    * Two-way Pocket Clip
    * IP68 for Operation in Extreme Conditions
    * USB Type C Charging--Charge for 10 Minutes, Light for 5 Hours

This is sure to be your next everyday carry flashlight.
    ORDER TODAY

Last edited by fenix store; 06-24-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Default Re: MOVE OVER, EVERYONE ELSE. NEW! The PD36R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight

What LED is inside?

Default Re: MOVE OVER, EVERYONE ELSE. NEW! The PD36R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight

It uses Luminus SST-40 LED.

5000K one I hope, such lack of details doen't help. wheres the run times graph?
    Last edited by fenix store; 07-04-2019 at 09:42 AM.
    Fenix TK50,TK41,TK40,L2D,L1D,L0D,LD01,LD41,LD20,LD15,LD1 0,LD05,HP10,HP15|ZebraLight SC51,SC62w,SC600w,SC600Fd,SC64c LE,SC700d,SC53Fc|EagleTac D25A,D25A2,MX25L3C,T25C2,D25LC2|Nitecore TM16,EAX,MT1A,MT2A,EZ AA,IFD2,T5s,D4|47's Mini AA,AA²,"X"AA²,Pro QPA| List of Lights

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobrotha View Post
    Apparently the runtime graphs are no longer a thing. I have started reaching out to Fenix to try and get them back.
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

We are following on this request also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Gunner View Post
    Apparently the runtime graphs are no longer a thing. I have started reaching out to Fenix to try and get them back.

The user manual still has the run times graph.

So what exactly is the UI? Tail switch is always turbo with momentary / constant on? Side switch is on/off with level selector? Or something else?

Please see if this answers your questions. If not, we will post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hulk2k18 View Post
    So what exactly is the UI? Tail switch is always turbo with momentary / constant on? Side switch is on/off with level selector? Or something else?

User Manual

Thank you for the link to the manual. I was hoping for the tail switch to only provide turbo with the side switch also being able to turn on/off and switch brightness levels.

Neutral white version? Fenix doesn't seem to have a lot of lights with neutral emitters these days, huh?

What kind of LED is this in terms of tint? Cold? Warm? Neutral? I have placed an order but I am curious to thoughts and opinions.

I will post here rather than make a new thread. How is the beam profile of this PD36R? I know the distance is decent, although not as far as I have been accustomed to in recent times, so I am wondering how these 1600 lumens fare in terms of is it's amount of flood etc. I think 1600 lumens in a defined spotlight would be epic for detail at distance, but spill is kind of useful and important too. So I am wondering are the lumens spread out too much or is the concentration in the spot making this light noticeably brighter on-target than the other lights in it's size like TK20R / FD41 / PD35 etc? How much clearly visible "WOW" factor does it have in comparison?

We see this question is more specific than the one you asked on our You Tube channel. We are sending it to the Fenix engineers to see if they can give us some degree specifics on the beams. It may take a few days to get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by techwg View Post
    I will post here rather than make a new thread. How is the beam profile of this PD36R? I know the distance is decent, although not as far as I have been accustomed to in recent times, so I am wondering how these 1600 lumens fare in terms of is it's amount of flood etc. I think 1600 lumens in a defined spotlight would be epic for detail at distance, but spill is kind of useful and important too. So I am wondering are the lumens spread out too much or is the concentration in the spot making this light noticeably brighter on-target than the other lights in it's size like TK20R / FD41 / PD35 etc? How much clearly visible "WOW" factor does it have in comparison?

Cold/bright white

Quote Originally Posted by techwg View Post
    What kind of LED is this in terms of tint? Cold? Warm? Neutral? I have placed an order but I am curious to thoughts and opinions.