MOVE OVER, EVERYONE ELSE. NEW! The PD36R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

Fenix has knocked it out of the park with the new PD35R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight!
Features to note:

* 1600 Lumens From a Tactical Handheld 5.35 Inches
* NEW 21700/5000mAh Rechargeable Battery--Long Lasting!
* Max Beam Distance of 928 Ft.
* Battery Level Indicator
* Two-way Pocket Clip
* IP68 for Operation in Extreme Conditions
* USB Type C Charging--Charge for 10 Minutes, Light for 5 Hours

This is sure to be your next everyday carry flashlight.
ORDER TODAY

Last edited:

hulk2k18

Newly Enlightened
So what exactly is the UI? Tail switch is always turbo with momentary / constant on? Side switch is on/off with level selector? Or something else?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Please see if this answers your questions. If not, we will post. Thanks!

So what exactly is the UI? Tail switch is always turbo with momentary / constant on? Side switch is on/off with level selector? Or something else?

hulk2k18

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the link to the manual. I was hoping for the tail switch to only provide turbo with the side switch also being able to turn on/off and switch brightness levels.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neutral white version? Fenix doesn't seem to have a lot of lights with neutral emitters these days, huh?

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of LED is this in terms of tint? Cold? Warm? Neutral? I have placed an order but I am curious to thoughts and opinions.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will post here rather than make a new thread. How is the beam profile of this PD36R? I know the distance is decent, although not as far as I have been accustomed to in recent times, so I am wondering how these 1600 lumens fare in terms of is it's amount of flood etc. I think 1600 lumens in a defined spotlight would be epic for detail at distance, but spill is kind of useful and important too. So I am wondering are the lumens spread out too much or is the concentration in the spot making this light noticeably brighter on-target than the other lights in it's size like TK20R / FD41 / PD35 etc? How much clearly visible "WOW" factor does it have in comparison?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We see this question is more specific than the one you asked on our You Tube channel. We are sending it to the Fenix engineers to see if they can give us some degree specifics on the beams. It may take a few days to get an answer.

I will post here rather than make a new thread. How is the beam profile of this PD36R? I know the distance is decent, although not as far as I have been accustomed to in recent times, so I am wondering how these 1600 lumens fare in terms of is it's amount of flood etc. I think 1600 lumens in a defined spotlight would be epic for detail at distance, but spill is kind of useful and important too. So I am wondering are the lumens spread out too much or is the concentration in the spot making this light noticeably brighter on-target than the other lights in it's size like TK20R / FD41 / PD35 etc? How much clearly visible "WOW" factor does it have in comparison?