• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - a bunch of small lights

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets it. The price includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping in the US. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. Thanks for looking!

The lights are listed left to right, top to bottom.
NMRPneLl.jpg

SOLD Maratac Rev 5 Copper - $35 SOLD
I just received this recently, and it hasn't seen any pocket time. However, I seemed to have thrown away all the stuff it came with, including the pocket clip, so there's that.

SOLD FOURSEVENS Preon P1 Mk.III Copper - $55 SOLD
This is new and hasn't seen any use other than to set the mode grouping. It will come with the box and stuff it came with.

SOLD Olight S Mini Ti (bead blasted) - $40 SOLD
This has seen a fair amount of carry and use. This has a neutral white LED. The blasted finish has plenty of snail trails from pocket carry. I don't believe I have the pocket clip, and I know I definitely don't have the box or stuff it came with.

SOLD Eagletac D25C Ti - $40 SOLD
This is from the original run of D25C Ti's from what now seems like ages ago and has a neutral white XM-L2 LED. It has seen a ton of use and still works perfectly, but the Ti practically has a stonewashed finished at this point. I don't believe I have the box or anything it came with.

SOLD 4Sevens (now FOURSEVENS) Q Mini 123 High CRI - $40 SOLD
This is some oldschool goodness. It has seen some carry and use but has spent most of its time sitting in a drawer. It has an 85+ High CRI warm XP-G LED. I don't believe I have the small ziplock pouch and accessories it came with. Great light. I'll likely regret letting this one go.

SOLD FOURSEVENS Mini Mk.II Copper - $50 SOLD
I bought this directly from FOURSEVENS after this run was released. It has seen a fair amount of carry and use. It has a neutral white LED, and the patina is forced. The threads are nice and smooth on this one (I heard rumblings that this was not the case across all of them). I don't have the clip or box, but I do have the battery charger and rechargeable battery it came with.

Last edited:

robert.o

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS a bunch of small lights

nevermind.... too late

Last edited: