Cibie Biode !HELP!

jason t

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

We are in the process of restoring a pair of 7" Cibie Biodes and we require one lens. We separated one lens successfully but the second one did not fair to well.

If anyone has or know where to locate this part please notify me:

or

Please use these ways to contact me since I do not view this site often.

Thanks

Jason

Moderator Edit
Removed PII from post

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
I removed your email address and phone number from your post as you never know when spammers might harvest such information from forums.

You might wish to visit https://danielsternlighting.com; it's important you consult a reliable source so you don't get stuck with an underperforming and non-authentic "replica" unit. He (Daniel Stern) would certainly be able to point you in the right direction if he doesn't have the item (or a complete lamp in good condition) himself.

Hilldweller

Enlightened
I removed your email address and phone number from your post as you never know when spammers might harvest such information from forums.

You might wish to visit https://danielsternlighting.com; it's important you consult a reliable source so you don't get stuck with an underperforming and non-authentic "replica" unit. He (Daniel Stern) would certainly be able to point you in the right direction if he doesn't have the item (or a complete lamp in good condition) himself.
Dan is in the process of selling a property and moving some stuff ---- could be a great time to grab a sale item...

He's trying to move a pile of H4 bypass harnesses. I was going to post a link for him but I got it squarshed by an admin.

jason t

Newly Enlightened
Daniel Stern contacted me and he does have one Biode available

I'm so happy if this comes together

thanks candlepowerforums

jason t