Klarus        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acebeam X65vn Mini - Best Value Thrower Searchlight R

Default Re: Acebeam X65vn Mini - Best Value Thrower Searchlight R

I wouldnít consider the tn40svn as a high output flooder with throw. Itís still got some serious throw. So if the x65vn was categorized as a high output thrower with flood, the tn40svn is the same. But a high output flooder with throw is super fun as well. I would highly recommend the https://skylumen.com/collections/v54...12389429149719
    what a great light that is highly unknown or talked about here in the subforum.

I donít think you can go wrong with either high output thrower. Tn40svn Or x65vn mini. But if you havenít gotten either one yet....you guys are totally missing out!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyownEnergizer250lumen View Post
    So in general terms, you prefer high output flooders with some throw, over high output throwers with some flood? Would that be accurate?
    This is getting really wordy now but I shall then rephrase this as:
    So in general terms, you prefer high output throwers with some flood that are floody, over high output throwers with some flood that are throwy.

From now on I will be getting my Acebeams at retail prices. Likely Amazon or Ebay. My future prices will be higher accordingly. All my Acebeam lights will have serial removed.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12