• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Imalent New Released DM70 LED flashlight 4500lumens with sleeping tight light

imalent

Enlightened
Product Introduction
The Imalent DM70 is a rechargeable flashlight with compact size but high performance. Only 115 mm in length, this compact body emits a max output of 4500 lumens and beam distance of 306 meters. It uses one micro USB rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery. Included magnetic tail cap which can release your hands free for working. In addition, the indicator on the switch displays real-time battery status, 5 output levels plus strobe mode, cater for daily use, outdoor activities and repair work.

Product Features

• Utilizes oneCREE XHP70 2nd​generation LED. The lifespan up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 4500 lumens.
  • Thanks to the integrated clip and magnetic tail cap, the DM70 is perfect for hiking, campaign, machine repairs, and other activities where regular lights fail.
  • Built-in one micro USB rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery
  • Sleep tight light: Our DM70 emits a red light that helps you sleep. Emitting red spectrum lights between 590~610 nm wavelengths helps your body create more melatonin that gives you a relaxed and pleasant feeling that helps you get deeper and better sleep.
  • Candle function
  • Product size: 115(length)*33(head diameter) *25.6(diameter) mm
  • Net weight:87g/160g(battery included)
  • High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
  • Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
  • Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
  • Aluminum OP reflector
  • Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
  • IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
  • 1.5m impact resistant
  • IMALENT Official store:www.imalentstore.com

DM70 09.jpgDM70 05.jpgDM70 03.jpgDM70 01.jpgDM70  08.jpg

Last edited:

Siriuslite

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one. Haven't seen many if any threads on this light. Guess I'll be taking one for the team and have report back on it

Hoping it's an unknown gem

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a great light, but the magnet needs to be stronger. I had to glue a stronger magnet, and now I really like it.
I just ordered one. Haven't seen many if any threads on this light. Guess I'll be taking one for the team and have report back on it

Siriuslite

Newly Enlightened

So I bought one to take for the team. Been using it regularly and was happy with the beam quality and interface. One year later, and it's failed on me. The "night light" still works ( never use it) and the battery indicator shows a full charge however the light doesn't come on. Now I'll be reporting on how will dealing with Imalent is with warranty claims

Terry