• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Titanium Ra Clicky - upgraded by HDS to current production level (withdrawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a HDS Titanium Ra Clicky #10088 upgraded by HDS to the current production level with all of the latest features. Arrived from HDS today. Features include revision 2.18 software with a High Noon High Color Rendering index (CRI) LED emitter, new switch, all new electronics, and raised button. The high noon sunshine output is around 5700K. The CRI is around 93, which allows it to render colors more accurately. Emitter: Nichia 219C, sm573, R9050.

The knurling is outstanding. The LED is well centered and centered similar to my current four HDS lights. I have taken several pictures of the LED centering. There is very small scratch (when very carefully examined in the right lighting) on the bezel to the right of the SN 10088 - see photo. Henry wrote on the packaging that this light also has a Sapphire lens.

Pictures are below and in the next post. Prefer to sell within the Continental US. I reserve the right to select the buyer. First post in this thread with 'I will take it" gets priority. Free USPS Priority shipping. $1,285. (Withdrawn 7/13/19)

img-0319.jpg

img-0314a.jpg

img-0366a.jpg

img-0371a.jpg

p1120293.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS Titanium Ra Clicky - upgraded by HDS to current production level

More photos:

img-0298145.jpg

img-0305.jpg

img-0415.jpg

p1120326.jpg

img-0330.jpg

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is going to break a lot of hearts.
Free bump.
P

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another photo: In afternoon lighting:

img-0339.jpg

In morning lighting:

img-0418a.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

A few tail and packaging photos:

img-0431a.jpg

img-0428a.jpg

img-0423a.jpg

img-0378.jpg

img-0382.jpg

Last edited:

5001craig

Newly Enlightened

Sorry for my ignorance but what battery(s) does this accept?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for my ignorance but what battery(s) does this accept?
CR123 and 16340

@RCS1300
The Ti Clicky looks great. I am really thinking getting this baby, the High Noon is a cool LED. But I "wasted" too much money for HDS lights in the last few month...

Last edited:

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

I'm going to go out on limb here. Why is this treasure sitting on a rock? Titanium can be easily scratched!

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm going to go out on limb here. Why is this treasure sitting on a rock? Titanium can be easily scratched!

Thank you for your concern. A mature, responsible, and professional adult was in charge of the photo shoot. The prop of a rock was used to enhance the presentation and spectacular detail of the HDS light. These highly detailed photos are best appreciated on 25+ inch computer screens as the light is a piece of art. Extreme care was taken in the placement of the Titanium HDS flashlight on the prop. Not a single scratch was made on the light during the entire photo session and no animals were harmed in the process.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I may chime in guys, nice photos by the way... but this light won't scratch easily it's built like a tank... and I m talking Sherman quality. I've had one of these and it was the best feeling HDS I ve ever had in my paws including the new run... but I'm not a Clicky guy so it went somewhere else. I was actually hoping the new ones would be similar however I believe both the old and the new are grade 5 (aircraft grade) and you need carbide to cut it. It's hard stuff! The older one I suspect could be a little thicker in the body cause it feels proper solid and it's not a light weight from what I remember.
I'm not saying it "won't" scratch but I am saying it won't scratch easily. Don't need to baby this one.

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

Ahh,.. and she is Beautiful indeed! I am a clicky person, this is such a temptation;)

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I want one of these again.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry. I built a display stand on my office desk and simply enjoy looking at it all day and everyday. It reminds me that Henry is awesome!

desk-b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.