• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two Zero Tolerance Dmitry Sinkevich sprint run knives 0452WBW & 0450G10

Mister S

Newly Enlightened
** SOLD ** Two Zero Tolerance Dmitry Sinkevich sprint run knives 0452WBW & 0450G10

1) LNIB ZT 0452WBW

The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original's streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452WBW is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The 045WBW opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up
As a final touch of class, the 045WBW features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From office to outdoors, the 0452WBW is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it.

This BlackWash
2122.png
blade, white carbon fiber version of the 0452 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity.

Made in the USA
Based on the award-winning 0454
Lanyard hole
KVT ball-bearing opening system
Flipper
Frame lock
Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
Steel: CPM S35VN, BlackWash
2122.png
finish
Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, BlackWash
2122.png
finish
Blade Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
Closed Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
Overall Length: 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
This knife is like new never carried never used to cut anything.
I am asking $215 shipped

LNIB ZT0450G10
Based on the streamlined form and high-performance function of the original ZT + Dmitry Sinkevich collaboration—the 0454—and on its more-compact cousin, the 0450, the 0450G10 sprint run knife comes with a handsome G-10 front scale.
The G-10 gives this 0450 a discreet look, while its 3.25-inch blade and lightweight-yet-stronger-than-steel titanium frame, make it an easy-to-carry EDC.
ZT built the 0450G10 with an S35VN stainless blade that sharpens to a razor edge, holds that edge well, and then can be resharpened easily. The knife opens smoothly and easily with our KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up, too.
This G-10 edition of the 0450 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity.
Specifications:
Made in the USA
Based on the award-winning 0454
Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
Frame lock
Reversible (left/right) clip
Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
Weight: 2.6 oz. (71 g)
This knife is also like new it was carried once but never used to cut anything.
I am asking $140 shipped

If you have any questions please send me a pm.
Do not post in the thread.
I do not accept paypal.
I prefer a USPS money order, and I will ship immediately after receiving it.
I will also accept other money orders or personal checks but will only ship after they clear.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Last edited: