• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: First-Light USA Titanium body for Tomahawk and T Max

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
WITHDRAWN: First-Light USA Titanium body for Tomahawk and T Max

Custom made body only, from AL4-6V grade 5 Titanium, one of two (my spec/ design)
This one is 2mm longer in the knurled part of the body, drop in replacement for the Aluminum body and will work with 2 primary cr123 batteries, 2 x imr 16340 unprotected, or 2 x protected 16340 batteries.

Tested with keeppower, aw, Exposure Lights batteries, Duracell primary and Surefire primary.

Detailed to factory spec except for the body length and of course the knurling will not permit a sleeve or TRS sleeve... This was made for those not needing TRS and who do not care for the sleeves. Knurling provides excellent grip.

The finger loop and the spring steel clip can be used as per factory spec. Light warranty not affected and no adjustment needed... Drop in part.

$200 shipped to USA or Europe with basic tracking... NOW $150 shipped but If you need insurance add another $20.

Light tube Titanium custom made
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1564645880.809669.jpg

Showing Full assembly and comparing to light with TRS mount (Heads, tailcaps, o rings, TRS, batteries NOT INCLUDED)
Sale is for tube only.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1564646596.266414.jpg

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1564637174.068934.jpg

Sorry for that. I've tried to put them here but if you can't see just pm me with your email. I can send a photo of the top as well.

The first photo is the tube for sale and the second shows it installed. Of course the lights are not included.
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1564649196.862994.jpg

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump with item added:

Titanium Tube Original profile for TMax or Tomahawk but 2mm longer OR factory match. (Your choice of 1 or the other)
Will accommodate TRS or the Neoprene sleeve, plus Clip, and fingerloop.
$175 shipped same terms as above. Sale is for 1 tube / body only ... no other parts. Now 150

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump and listing change.
The factory profile tube for 175 is now $150

The full knurled body tube now is $80 shipped USA or Europe

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
The factory profile tube for use with TRS is now withdrawn.

Available still is the full knurled body.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WITHDRAWN: First-Light USA Titanium body for Tomahawk and T Max

All withdrawn.

Last edited:

Latest posts